BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she walks out of that hairdressers with the same hair colour as nikki it may push me to unfollow and the rest of you fellow witches will have to keep me upto date on the car crash that it Becky the begstar
She's a public account, I unfollowed last year but still see everything (on the rare occasion someone on here forces me to go and check out the car crash lol!). So yeah, umm, you can unfollow yeah and still watch her, so yeah. xx;)

Reactions: 12
She has zero originality about her what a red neck🤣 still has the dodgy doo but🤣🤣
Also chucking things about.......really Begs you are such a dick!!!!

Reactions: 1
She picks things up and throws them down like that as she has zero respect for the people who work there and spend hours putting stuff out on the shop floor. I can’t stand her ( can you tell 🤭)

Reactions: 9
Omg trust her to copy Nikki .... my god all she does is copy copy copy ,
Kitchen - hinch
Chocolate slabs - chocolottie
Hair - Nikki
Leopard everything - Kate
Candle tit - Nikki
Chopped pillows - hinch

I just can’t 😂😩 she really is the biggest twit on the gram.....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's a public account, I unfollowed last year but still see everything (on the rare occasion someone on here forces me to go and check out the car crash lol!). So yeah, umm, you can unfollow yeah and still watch her, so yeah. xx;)
I don’t follow her either. I didn’t even know who she was until I came on here now I just look when I see the comments to see what I’m ‘missing’ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jason’s up
Then he’s not he’s still in bed.
bleeping hell, thanks Begs, so glad you let everyone know Jason’s movements and what you’ve made him.
Btw hen, it’s bleeping 12:45 that’s lunch, not breakfast.
Anyone wanna know what my hubby is doing? He’s at work, he’s been there since 6 am, no doubt on his lunch break right now, but erm yeah...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What fabulous content! The inside of an empty skip! Hate the way she tosses things around in shops, she’s pulled the top off of the paper anyway, so was that to make it look like it was the one she tossed on the shelf, or she’s just wasteful tit?!
Was the cup of tea and scone in bed for us over here that said they had a weird relationship I wonder 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.