BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What fabulous content! The inside of an empty skip! Hate the way she tosses things around in shops, she’s pulled the top off of the paper anyway, so was that to make it look like it was the one she tossed on the shelf, or she’s just wasteful tit?!
Was the cup of tea and scone in bed for us over here that said they had a weird relationship I wonder 🤔
I was thinking that about the tissue paper, wonder if someone messaged her about it so she’s trying to make out she bought the one she ripped.

Reactions: 3
I work in retail and I despise people like her. Just because its Poundland and cheap, doesn’t mean you can just pick stuff up and fling it about. She just slung that tissue paper to the side as the top bit come off, why not just take it as she would remove the top section anyway. Nikki must laugh her head off at Becky, bet it’s because we all said on here how nice Nikki’s hair looked, I personally love Nikki and her account. Let’s not forget though Beggy doesn’t read on here as we are all wankers.! Yeah wankers who can see clean through you, Hi Beggy 🙋‍♀️
Oh and I thought loads of kids follow her page yet she had no problem dropping the F bomb this morning as someone asked about her kitchen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So we’re sitting in bed having a catch up! duck off, no one needs to know. I don’t go and broadcast it when me and my husband chat because it’s not a rare thing, we talk all of the time, it what normal married couples do who enjoy spending time together. I catch up with my friends who I don’t see and live with, not my bleeping husband!
Is this all she has to show people, her content is drier than a nuns fanny!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Another freebie. It’s getting obscene now. I can’t look at her bleeping goofy, smarmy face without wanting to punch it!! She’s a bleeping disgrace. Makes me vomit🤮

Reactions: 5
When she is gifted this stuff - i Just add it to companies that I would never buy from.

Imagine living a life where you just copy people ALL the time!!! There is nothing unique or inspiration about this car crash of a woman!!!😒

Reactions: 8
Wow that hair colour has aged her terribly ( as if that was even possible) it’s horrendous, what the heck was Brooke thinking 👵🏻

And did both of those Fererro Roche gifts both have her name on? And she was wetting herself thinking she could give one to Jason for Valentines 🤣🤣

When Nikki had her hair done recently I was waiting for Beggy to suddenly get hers done. So predictable!!

Those chocs have been left over from Christmas that they can’t sell and they’ve just went, “give it to Begs she will accept any old shite”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jason’s up
Then he’s not he’s still in bed.
bleeping hell, thanks Begs, so glad you let everyone know Jason’s movements and what you’ve made him.
Btw hen, it’s bleeping 12:45 that’s lunch, not breakfast.
Anyone wanna know what my hubby is doing? He’s at work, he’s been there since 6 am, no doubt on his lunch break right now, but erm yeah...
Not for a night shifter.........it’s whatever you say it is 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Omg 80 bloody quid those chocolates she was gifted bet she won't even eat any sure Jaysun will scoff the lot

• Wow
I’m way worse 🙈 I’m obsessed by leopard print. 😂😂
My god once Becky decides she likes something she gives it her all, in this case leopard print.

How many shirts, scarves, hoodies and now trainers does she own with this one design on.

Unbelievable 😭

Reactions: 2
So glad she’s not my mum, the whole time I lived at home (I left at 24) my mum always cooked a meal and we all sat together to eat, or if it was just us two we’d have something small or a takeaway.
if my babies are at work all day at 18 and live under my roof unless they say otherwise and I’m at hime all day they’re getting a home cooked meal!

• Heart
Seriously.... Becky wants to be Nikki at Westholme and truly must be so jealous to copy her everything. Between copying Nikki and Hinch, Becky is losing her identity to #Westhinch

... I could understand if Becky said that she loved Nikki’s hair and went for similar. But to preach about not copying people, not be jealous of others, do your own thing and copy Nikki so much is unbelievable.

Becky your hair looked better blonde.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.