BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never really understood PDAs on social media anyway but if you don’t even celebrate V Day privately then why do it publicly?? If he’s not at work or sleeping he’s out on his bike - isn’t it obvious that he wants to spend no time at home. You’re both off - why doesn’t he help you take the blinds down rather than just shout it at you in passing? why don’t you take “dodo” a walk on the beach? why don’t you do anything together begs. Stop bleeping waffling about not comparing yourself to others when you paint a false picture of your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s a fool. Firstly, yes couples do go thru lots of hard times such as illness and financial hardship: this is nothing to do with the perfectness of a relationship. My marriage IS perfect to me, the hard times we go thru are tackled well as we are an amazing team. The fact Beggy thought about jacking her marriage in after jaysun’s accident is about her and her marriages resilience........My previous husband was ill for sometime before he passed away, not once did it ever cross my mind to leave, ever.........despite my not being happy before his illness. I guess personal resilience and a sense of duty doesn’t apply to everyone!!

hate when Beggy states‘facts’ about others and their lives. My marriage IS perfect Beggy so off you duck 👍🏽

• Heart
Has she actually been to work at all this week?! Her hours seems to be getting less and less

Reactions: 5
herd of pigeons :ROFLMAO: she really is thick as duck its a flock of pigeons you absolute moron she spent far too much time with her gangley legs wrapped round jaysuns neck under the pier instead of being at school

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hard times whether it be illness, financial strain or children?? Children?? Yes they test patience they know what buttons to press, we worry about them all the time but I would never say raising my three children would be classed as hard times?my husband and I always find a little time for each other, even if it’s just a cup of tea a cuddle on the sofa with some tv.
I’ve always felt like she’s thought her children were like an inconvenience to her. Or have I always misunderstood her and misunderstood today’s ramblings?
Stop with the swearing! Dirty potty mouth! I cringe so bad when she swears

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Beggy has disappeared from my insta...has anyone else been blocked? I can only assume its because I followed thefakeevansfamily account 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
My marriage after 15 years is perfect thanks begs ! Blah blah blah about how tit your life was! Please don’t assume others are telling lies if they say their marriage is not on the rocks. She really talks tit for a living. Hinch stalker

She wastes a good hour in bed in the morning talking to her phone.

Reactions: 9
How many times has she done very similar posts about their marriage.. bore off..dirty potty mouth..yeah..good for the young fans to watch..those parents should unfollow her if they know what's good for them..and little family of pigeons..keep up the good work 🤣🐦🐦🐦🐦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t expect an 18 year old hairdressers apprentice to be an expert colourist. It takes years. I really don’t think Beggy’s hair is bad. Her greedy ways and crazy over excitement at receiving free stuff however, is terrible. She’s also such a hypocrite and a liar. She’s the queen of copying and there’s no way she works 32 hours a week as she claimed not too long ago, no way.
I think it looks tit

‘Relationship guru talk’ duck up Beggy
God she’s a prize twit

Don’t get solar panels ! She really is a fucktard ! Didn’t cost you a bean you lazy old dried up prune as Jaysun paid.

I really do wonder about people like her. Do you think she has ever watched the news? Would she have a clue what is going on in the real world??

We have solar panels and have never had a single issue with birds!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every bleeping morning this shite!!!!!
Does she honestly think that her life is that special she qualifies to give advice duck UP!!!
Stick to what you know..........which isn’t bleeping much!

TOOL

And just to add a bleeping herd of pigeons 😳and people thinks she’s inspirational and are going to listen to her words of wisdom after that - UNEDUCATED FOOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They woke up at 5 to have a chat! Pull the other one Jason wanted a trip up Cadbury’s alley more like

• Haha
  • Sick
Beggy has disappeared from my insta...has anyone else been blocked? I can only assume its because I followed thefakeevansfamily account 🤔
I love that fake account but don’t follow as I know I’ll get blocked. I need my daily Beggy fix to prove I’m getting my life right 🤣

• Haha
I swear I lose brain cells trying to decipher her posts.

No one thinks you & “Mr E” are the perfect couple beggy.. you spend about 20 mins a week together and seem to have nothing else in common except for enjoying a drink
I just can't deal with this today #ffs

Reactions: 1
I would genuinely be devastated if she blocked me😂
Nothing brightens up my day more than listening to the verbal fuckery she chats. What's next Begs eh? A valentines themed chocolate slab? A cookery lesson of breaded mushrooms minus the mushrooms? A review of another tit netflix film?
Can't wait 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.