BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever does her lashes needs to go back to lash school

Why does she always have an empty hashtag at the end of her captions

Reactions: 10
If she walks out of that hairdressers with the same hair colour as nikki it may push me to unfollow and the rest of you fellow witches will have to keep me upto date on the car crash that it Becky the begstar

Reactions: 12
She’s had a blue rinse ! Age appropriate finally ! Next step perm. Clearly copying Nikki !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at the ferociousness of how she grabs things in shops. It effing irks me no end. No respect for anything at all fingering everything in the bastard shop

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Look at the ferociousness of how she grabs things in shops. It effing irks me no end. No respect for anything at all fingering everything in the bastard shop
So much so it’s ripped apart with her brute force 😆

Reactions: 6
Why didn’t she buy the tissue paper she pulled the top off of, or the bauble the threw back. She’s such a bleeping scank! I would love to know who the duck she thinks she is!!

Reactions: 9
Omg she’s so aggressive. Why did she put the one she broke back on the shelf, just buy that one you prat!

Does she make anyone else feel violent? I’m like Jack Nicholson watching her...... Here’s Johnny! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just about to say, the way she threw that bauble. She has zero respect and just thinks ah well it’s only money, because she has an endless pot of gold.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.