BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has blocked me?

So she must be able to see who is following the parody account? Ive never commented on it, so ?
That’s why I haven’t followed page or liked their posts (as much as I desperately want to) coz I knew she’d know about it. If those desperate twats defending knew about it, 100% they told Beggy. Makes you wonder why she hasn’t used it for ‘engagement’ eh? Maybe coz the parody account shines a massive duck off light onto who she really is!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she has blocked me?

So she must be able to see who is following the parody account? Ive never commented on it, so ?
She’s a bleep! The parody account is banter. No one is directing hate, threats or venom towards her it’s merely someone having a laugh.
Bloody hell they made a show years ago called ‘Spitting Image’ taking the piss out of REAL celebs and you didn’t see them blocking every twit who watched it!
Her & Hinch can’t bear any criticism or anyone having an opinion. All they want is people kissing their arses. Both a pair of pathetic little witches. Can’t stand the heat Sophie & Beggy stay the duck out of the kitchen 🖕🏼#CoupleOfCunts

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have just watched one (well, the first 30 seconds) of one of Beggys instaTVs - it’s the one called “my hair”. Now I know you will all be wondering about that super cryptic title but yes indeed, it’s about her her. As “loads” (none) of people have been asking about how she does her hair, she decided to talk us through it. In the 2nd or third sentence, she actually says she is going to show us how “I BLOW JOB my hair”!!!!!!!!!!! Please can someone else watch it and tell me my ears aren’t deceiving me? 😱😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well it goes to show shes checking on here and on there too. She must have gone through all the likes and checked who was following her.

Bit ridiculous as she has an open account, you cant control the views of everyone following you.

Cant decide if im pissed off or pleased i wont be tempted to watch her tit anymore.

So....yeah ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have just watched one (well, the first 30 seconds) of one of Beggys instaTVs - it’s the one called “my hair”. Now I know you will all be wondering about that super cryptic title but yes indeed, it’s about her her. As “loads” (none) of people have been asking about how she does her hair, she decided to talk us through it. In the 2nd or third sentence, she actually says she is going to show us how “I BLOW JOB my hair”!!!!!!!!!!! Please can someone else watch it and tell me my ears aren’t deceiving me? 😱😱😱😱😱
Your ears aren’t deceiving you, I heard it too

• Wow
Reactions: 4
1. Why Is she getting spotlights if she doesn’t want them? why would you pay for something you don’t want? 😂

2. why is she shocked that she gets so many spots? her diet is shocking and I doubt she has any kind of skincare routine! She strikes me as someone who would wear her makeup to bed
[/QUOTE
It is because she never cleans her brushes !!!🤮

Reactions: 2
So today she says the build is the 17th so 10days. Beggy you talk utter shite

Ok so, it’s been 10 days for the last week,so she Said they were having windows and now she saying they’re not sure if they are, they’re having spotlights but she doesn’t really like them.. wtf? Oh and now she’s tagging
Decorating online, wonder why ? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ok...place your bets now....Is Beggy off to see her Grandaughter after reading on here and being all cryptic about it, so she can throw that into one of her stories later that she doesn’t always post everything about her life, blah blah! Of course she never reads here does she🙄

....or she’s going back to Next to buy her dress back, take a photo of it in the ‘dressing room’ and take it back again 😂

Your Dad was probably up to no good, and you should have got more T-shirt’s??? Are you friggin KIDDING me!!!!!! You have more clothes than us wankers put together!!!
I hope you’re off to therapy today, you should be!!!!!
Omg I thought this was the fake account!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not sure why she just can’t stick a tv in there now and switch the furniture 🤷‍♀️
And she wants plants to ‘bring the outside in’; so she’s getting rid of the conservatory and replacing it with a walled room ffs 😂
Perllanttsss!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg the cringe. I had to stop watching her this morning. The woman has a day off and it feels like Christmas.

Being all secretive she went to Macs yesterday, so obvious. I mean it’s odd she isn’t even allowed to say I’m going to see my son.

She is off so that means a day of her stories that go on for decades.

Reactions: 4
When she says dough dough I always think she says dildo 🤣🤣🤣
So yeah
Happy Friday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So yeah, I hope you’re all well.......got my cup a tee......so yeah, I hope you’re all well.......got my cuppa tea so yeah 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is it Friday today?
That’s good smack she’s on!!! You think about cleaning, then think you’ve done it!!

Reactions: 2
So yeah, I hope you’re all well.......got my cup a tee......so yeah, I hope you’re all well.......got my cuppa tea so yeah 🤷🏼‍♀️
So yeah.... kitchens a mess......need to tidy it.....so yea.....happy days....the build...10 days.....so yeahhhh🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
😂😂😂😂 She’s so fkin boring. She seriously needs to broaden her vocabulary. So yeh, cute, happy christmas, happy days, be kind, wankers, cuppa tea, hope you’re all alright... they’re all she ever says.

I wish someone could get a video clip of her zooming in on herself, it cracked me up 😂😂😂

Becky, FYI, you can officially say it’s 10 days today until the builders start.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.