BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's shitting herself now, because her new GP is going to tell her she has in no way got her eating disorder under control. But hey, nothing buying more tacky leopard print shite can't solve eh Becky.

Reactions: 3
So thats decorating centre and now iconic lights she’s tagged all for the freebies of her “new build” room 🙄 begstar strikes again

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why is she getting sentimental about her doctors surgery 😂 if that’s all you’ve got to worry about Beggy you’re very lucky! Get a life

Reactions: 4
The tapping I can deal with. The incessant use of ''so yeah'' I can deal with. What I can't deal with is her constant pulling of clothes. She tugs at them like a toddler that's just found his penis. bleeping stoppppppppppp itttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So thats decorating centre and now iconic lights she’s tagged all for the freebies of her “new build” room 🙄 begstar strikes again
She’s so transparent! She’s not tagged those companies in so long but now her build is nearly ready to start ( 10 days don’t you know) she starts mentioning them. Such a massive, greedy bleeping beg!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Look at all that make up in her drawer 🤔🤔 Feel like telling her she's wasting her time and money with that lot as it wont improve anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So 2 hours ago nikki was talking about the lip colours she uses and that she will make a highlight on them for people, a hour and half later becky is there with her lipsticks your getting embarrassing come up with your own content for duck sake

Reactions: 17
I’m sure Phillip Schofield will sleep better tonight knowing Beggy from Felixstowe has given him her blessing!
duck off Beggy, who do you think you are ffs, I didn’t know you knew the family personally 🙄
Why the duck is she sending love to him and his family. His family have probably been through hell and back recently as he’s been living a lie for so long and she’s sending them a congratulations lots of love like it’s nothing.

(Btw I’m so happy for him to come out and I don’t mean he’s done anything bad to his family but his wife must be in total bits) so yeah so yeah

Here she goes making it all about her again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Did she actually make reference to Phillip being gay to someone having gambling and drug addictions

I wish she would shut the duck up and leave her opinions to herself the stupid bint

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Omfg have you listened to her latest stories....Bobby Brown next door may be battling an addiction to co codamol. Shut up Beggy, just shut up. You’re making yourself look and sound more illiterate than normal 🤦🏻‍♀️

She ALWAYS has to turn someone else’s issues/ story etc back to herself. It always has to be about her and what she’s had and what she’s been through. duck off you narcissist, no ones interested in your sob story. Forget the front pages of Hello magazine and Phillip Schofields story, send the reporter to Beggy Evans, she loves to talk about herself, even though we’ve heard it a billion times.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is everything she buys the cheapest of the cheap, watching Nikki’s story the other day about her dressing room and I saw 2 Dyson boxes probably the air wrap and the hairdryer (I’m new to her insta so people already know if that’s what they were) but I bet Becky was wel jel and she’s there drying her hair with a death trap!! 🤣🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omfg have you listened to her latest stories....Bobby Brown next door may be battling an addiction to co codamol. Shut up Beggy, just shut up. You’re making yourself look and sound more illiterate than normal 🤦🏻‍♀️
That was painful. I could practically hear her brain over revving trying to think up examples and all she got was gambling and a cocodamol addiction. She's an absolute moron!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Beggy has got a real talent about making EVERYTHING about her! Phillip Schofield comes out as Gay, she knows how he felt cos of her laxative addiction....oh duck off Beggy and you look about 55 sitting in that car with your new Buzz jumper on...what’s that, the 50th free one so far this year???🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
How the duck did Philip Schofields story turn into Beggys laxative and shitting abuse story!! She never tit enough, she’s still full of it!!! 🤮💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I haven't seen her stories for ages. What's with the odd talking and sucking her teeth every now and again?

Reactions: 1
Omfg what a drone Phillip Schofields gay- how can I make this about me. duck up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.