Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot bleeping believe she has deleted that, too late begs we’ve seen it!!!
YOU BEGGY ARE AN IGNORANT bleeping DISGRACE!!!

Reactions: 3
What kind of grown arse mother of 2 can’t make spag Bol or lasagna without a recipe card!

If I want to make them I literally need mince, everything else is a staple I already have in 🤷🏻‍♀️ If your gonna waste your money on those boxes at least get in something a bit out of the ordinary!

Reactions: 12
I know your all going on about the cutlery but she brought more scissors! She went a week or so a go to B&M buying more tat and said they had a special buy aisle and brought some scissors then now she’s brought more! What the hell is wrong with her she spends SO much she forgets what’s she’s brought!

Reactions: 11
Here ya go Beggy! Maybe think about this next time you pick up your cheap ‘bargains’
Chances are Beggy is so illiterate she won’t have a clue what is happening to the planet she lives on, if you don’t care for yourself Beggy, do it for future generations, Eliza’s children & their children etc, these are the ones will suffer all because Great great Granny grotbag Beggy wanted to take a plastic fork to work for her pickled bleeping onions 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 9
A weord observation but why has she bought scissors when she bought a few pairs when she went to home bargains or b&m at start of the year

Reactions: 5
Hi my names Becky, so yeah I’ve burnt the pizza, so yeah I still can’t find the tv remote, so yeah il keep you posted on my eyebrows, as I have a wedding next week, we all know who’s wedding it is stop making it out like your some bleeping vip and it’s a top secret thing, it’s all known don’t worry beggy... your going to be a laughing stock anyway in the church with your big size 12s ... ... hmmmm also didnt hinch wear the same outfit last week, not the same dress but leopard and tights 🤣😂 your obsessed with her beggy.. but really your just a saggy old prick 20000 plastic forks and 5000 gift bags when you already have A whole box full and why you need that many forks is beyond me. You need help Seriously.. you have lost your god dam mind you bleeping fool

Reactions: 5
D755B663-F31B-4570-9FBD-EAFC48A9B8EC.jpeg

I’m not an arse licker promise I just didn’t want to send an abusive message and get blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whilst on the brow topic I have mine done every 6 -12 months and they take at least 10 days to heal each time. But shes going to a wedding the same week she's getting hers done 🤔

Anyone who's has them will know what her pictures are going to look like #scabbmess
Looking forward to it 😂🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why on earth does she feel the need to ‘keep you posted’ on whether she gets her eyebrows done or not next weel?

Reactions: 3
Whilst on the brow topic I have mine done every 6 -12 months and they take at least 10 days to heal each time. But shes going to a wedding the same week she's getting hers done 🤔

Anyone who's has them will know what her pictures are going to look like #scabbmess
Looking forward to it 😂🙌
I thought this myself having mine topped up next week and then I will hibernate until the scabs come off haha 😂

I thought the whole point of the gusto boxes was you got everything you need to make the meal seems kind of pointless if you have to buy extra she’s always nipping morrys so why dont she just go and get some sodding flour fucked it up already on day two
I’ve had Hello Fresh meals in the past and if flour is needed they supply it in a little pot

So... the lasagne turn spag Bol was never for her then? She always only intended to eat the pizza? The pizza she only ate a few mouthfuls of? It didn’t look that burnt to me I’d have eaten it 😂
Which then leads to the questions 1. Did she even eat the curry yesterday? 2. Did she only buy Gousto to try and make different meals, yet made it sound like she was actually trying different things?

Reactions: 7
Wasnt beggy supposed to be off seeing friends this afternoon?? Or was that yesterday?

All her beggy bullshit rolls into one to me

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.