Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ, she’s banging on about a load of tit this morning, I’m sure when she runs out of things to talk about she bangs on about everyones taste being different blah blah blah!

Reactions: 10
Oh the waffle is large with her this morning the usual dont compare yourself bollox she pulls out of one of her little kors bags every now and then when she’s got absolutely duck all else to talk about bore off you bag

Reactions: 13
"I work 32 hours a week" 😂😂 yeah ok pull the other one and even when you are at work your Instagram half the time with your bloody swipe ups

Just had a read of her latest post about taking the conservatory down! It makes no sense!
Why can't she just be honest and say that basically they are having an extension

God this woman loves the sound of her own voice.
Never heard so much shite coming out of someone’s mouth as much as hers!

She’s going on about her following this morning. Looking at her account she averages approx 1000 likes a photo - so 1 in 77 followers bothers to like her photos. Is that because 75% of her followers are bought?! 🤔

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell, I’ve had to have three gin & tonic yoghurts (Muller light) after listening to Saint Begstar. Glad she’s shut up as I may have reached for the real stuff!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"I work 32 hours a week" 😂😂 yeah ok pull the other one and even when you are at work your Instagram half the time with your bloody swipe ups

Why can't she just be honest and say that basically they are having an extension
Probably because she’s too stupid to realise what it is!

Reactions: 1
I’ve had to stop watching her stories mid way, she talks an utter load of bollocks!

Reactions: 9
Pacifically - 🤦🏻‍♀️
Don’t compare, is she taking the piss? She compares, gets envious and does things all the time to keep up with the Jones’
And the swipe ups are so she doesn’t have to keep answering messages & it saves her time 🤭 Yeah right...
The swipe ups are to line your own pocket you lying old hag.
duck off with your bullshit, you pull the same lines out of the bag every few weeks, it’s boring and predictable.

She has massively contradicted herself. “Don’t get caught up in Instagram and their fake lives, everyone want to be rich, have nice houses, clothes.....” she’s talking about herself here

Reactions: 14
Wtf is she going on about this morning I had to skip through... she says the same tit every week. Becky you compare yourself to EVERYONE you copy hinch, Zoe, Kate, Nikki.. the list goes on and on and on. your the most stupid bleeping idiot I’ve ever come across in my life. How people put up with her is beyond me... just shut up and go to work you fool no one gives a tit about your bullshit stories

• Heart
Oh my god! How many more cheap tit items of clothing are bloody buzz going to send??

Reactions: 11
She has massively contradicted herself. “Don’t get caught up in Instagram and their fake lives, everyone want to be rich, have nice houses, clothes.....” she’s talking about herself here
This sounds like the same tit she preached last week...and the week before...and the week before that! She needs to listen to her own advice!

Reactions: 12
She’s basically trying to answer the tattlers and explain why her house is shite compared to other big accounts.......because her taste is shite!!!
‘if i want to stay in bed all day and watch films I can’ absolutely you can, the point is you say you never stop 😂😂.
‘I don’t compare myself to those who don’t work and stay home all day’ so many sly digs at certain accounts she could get to Australia by lunch time. Just join us Beggy ya hypocrite bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She would be right on love island back in her day I’m sure 😂 Shes glad she’s older 🙈 (41?!) she thinks the whole world
Is obsessed with instagram and making it successful-nah definitely not me anyway..

Reactions: 5
How many dots before lunchtime? The same old I’ve got no content so I will bang on trying to be inspirational. Oh shhhh, you’ve said this crap thousands of times before. People with common sense and who live gratefully know not to compare themselves to others and just be happy with who they are, it’s you who wants to compete with others.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s basically trying to answer the tattlers and explain why her house is shite compared to other big accounts.......because her taste is shite!!!
‘if i want to stay in bed all day and watch films I can’ absolutely you can, the point is you say you never stop 😂😂.
‘I don’t compare myself to those who don’t work and stay home all day’ so many sly digs at certain accounts she could get to Australia by lunch time. Just join us Beggy ya hypocrite bleep.
yep, insulting comments to say the least

No swipe ups til 14k cos she wanted to gain people’s trust (and make them spend) which has now paved way for her obsessions to grow.
oh and a dig at people wanting to be rich doing reality shows... ummmm wasn’t Claire colbys daughter on a tv show the other night???? The one she’s good mates with 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.