Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many bloody stories is that nut-job going to do today? (And can someone please give me the gist of them because I cba reading all that crap 🤣!)

Reactions: 5
She would be right on love island back in her day I’m sure 😂 Shes glad she’s older 🙈 (41?!) she thinks the whole world
Is obsessed with instagram and making it successful-nah definitely not me anyway..
She said the other year that she wanted to put brooke on it 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Seriously struggling with this ‘don’t compare yourself to others’ bullshit 🤦🏻‍♀️ She gives this chat once a friggin week .. I don’t believe anyone is comparing themselves to you beggy! Wtf would they?!

Reactions: 9
She said the other year that she wanted to put brooke on it 🤦‍♀️
I remember that, I think it was when she split up with Josh of whatever he was called.
They’re both hungry, fame hunters. They had their bios set as public figures for a while until it was mentioned on here so they changed them. Pair of wannabes 🤣

Reactions: 9
I remember that, I think it was when she split up with Josh of whatever he was called.
They’re both hungry, fame hunters. They had their bios set as public figures for a while until it was mentioned on here so they changed them. Pair of wannabes 🤣
It's really sad that this is what people strive to be like and I'm not just talking about becky and brooke I'm talking about the whole Instagram influencer thing. My husband is a secondary school teacher and he says there are so many teenagers who aspire to this and see it as that they don't have to do well at school because they have Instagram 😑 incredibly scary especially when I have 2 young girls of my own.

Reactions: 11
She doing a hinch now clothes shopping on eBay ..I reckon she must get a higher percentage from the swipe ups so decided this is the way forward to line her pockets .!!

Reactions: 4
I thought she had shoes for the wedding? Am I dreaming this or did she not say that her dress was long so she could wear flats and people on here said on now her twig twiglet ties would be out?
Any excuse to shop!!!

Reactions: 2
Banging on about spare rooms turning into dressing rooms, because no one sleeps there, but what if her granddaughter wanted to go for sleepovers at nannies house?? My kids love going to my Parents house, they could easily use their spare room for storage but the choose not to.

EVERY bleeping morning there’s ALWAYS a stray hanging either hanging from her or her clothing it really irritates me and I don’t know why 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not everyone has their grandchildren over. My parents aren’t allowed at all and neither are my partners.

It's really sad that this is what people strive to be like and I'm not just talking about becky and brooke I'm talking about the whole Instagram influencer thing. My husband is a secondary school teacher and he says there are so many teenagers who aspire to this and see it as that they don't have to do well at school because they have Instagram 😑 incredibly scary especially when I have 2 young girls of my own.
It seems to be the way of the world these days. I am so thankful that both my girls went into further education after school & didn’t rely on likes & followers on Instagram to get them on in life.
Beggy has already admitted that she’d love to do Instagram full time, she just wants to sit on her arse at home and have the money roll in. I don’t get it all if I’m honest, maybe I’m old school ( 47 👵🏻) & just believe working hard for a living brings better rewards in life than selling your soul on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's really hit a nerve with me today with her talking about the affiliated links. She really needs to be stating that they are affiliated links! I also think it's about time there was something out there to educate people on the whole #ad and #aff. Since someone told me about the affiliated links I'm really wary of clicking on them.

Reactions: 7
I thought you had to say what items were gifted and who by. They just put ‘ some items gifted’ And the same with ads, they should have to be made clearer on the post & photo ( my opinion, don’t like upsetting anyone😂🤣 yeah right!!!)

Reactions: 1
Well apparently when I complained to asa about her.. they told me that if it’s gifted they don’t have to put it and would need to be taken up between the company and Becky herself, but if she’s been paid by the company to advertise it then she has to state it... so who knows. But Becky seems to get away with it all the time anyway

Banging on about spare rooms turning into dressing rooms, because no one sleeps there, but what if her granddaughter wanted to go for sleepovers at nannies house?? My kids love going to my Parents house, they could easily use their spare room for storage but the choose not to.

EVERY bleeping morning there’s ALWAYS a stray hair either hanging from her or her clothing it really irritates me and I don’t know why 🤣

Look at these monstrosities 😂😂😂

I haven't seen earrings like this since hitting up the Elizabeth Duke section in Argos as a teenager. She's just missing a few medallion rings and a chunky gold necklace with a clown on it

Screenshot_20200117-183321_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

EVERY bleeping morning there’s ALWAYS a stray hanging either hanging from her or her clothing it really irritates me and I don’t know why 🤣
She’s so stupid! We’ve got a massive spare room since my daughter moved out, we have a king size bed, a Moses basket and a cot in there for when my daughter, her partner and baby come to stay, it wouldn’t even cross my mind to turbot into a walk in wardrobe!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Look at these monstrosities 😂😂😂

I haven't seen earrings like this since hitting up the Elizabeth Duke section in Argos as a teenager. She's just missing a few medallion rings and a chunky gold necklace with a clown on it

View attachment 73154
OMG, this is exactly what I thought too ! I used to by stacks of cheap tit like this - until I grew up - now just buy a couple of decent pairs of real silver earrings and wear them with everything and they're classic and stylish as opposed to trash that make your ears black 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.