Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I want to know is she says she works 32 hours a week but she only works about 3 shifts a week? Last week she did anyway. I don’t get it?
Assuming her work place has two shifts - day and evening - so say 10am - 5pm or 5pm until 11pm ? That’s 7 hours or 6 hours ? I’ve never seen her do 10am until 11pm at work and never seen her do more than three days at work so that’s 21hours max? She definitely failed Maths.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she always then she’s the queen of smear tests and think she’s an inspiration because she’s telling people to do them.... I understand it’s so important to do so, but she plays on it so much and does about 20 stories on it
I agree, yes it’s important but these instagrammers bombard you with these types of stories and to be honest I don’t need it. We all get reminders, we don’t need these women acting superior. We are all grown adults.

Reactions: 5
She said a while ago that she worked 28hrs...and now she says she works 32...make your mind up woman 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.