Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was going to Sainsbury’s! She could have bought flour?! Who preps a lasagne 8 hours before it’s needed anyway? (And then does nothing all day) She knew full well she was never going to eat a lasagne. She really needs help.

Reactions: 8
She was going to Sainsbury’s! She could have bought flour?! Who preps a lasagne 8 hours before it’s needed anyway? (And then does nothing all day) She knew full well she was never going to eat a lasagne. She really needs help.
I was just coming here to say the exact same thing, she could of prepped all that when she got back with flour

Reactions: 4
Why on Earth has she bought hundreds of plastic forks??
Just use normal cutlery! Wash them and reuse, as I’m sure these won’t be recycled!
I know why she bought them!!! They had a red or yellow sticker but them saying ‘reduced!’
she can’t resist

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Wow.... she has picked up everything and anything that has a reduced sticker on it. I love a bargain, but it’s not really a bargain if you don’t need it at all. She could sell them plant pots! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
bleeping fuming 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
All that bastard plastic cutlery, Why?
Take a proper fork to work and wash the bastard thing, you lazy fuckers!
Seriously, that’s pissed me off so much, she doesn’t give a duck does she, they were 15p so has to buy them with no thought at all for the environment. I could bleeping slap her right now the reckless, thoughtless bleep!!!
😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has she deleted the story of the cutlery saying they were 15p & they could take them to work?
Too late you stupid fuckwit, we’ve all seen it!!!

Reactions: 9
Omfg that plastic cutlery so her and her skanky daughter can take it work 😡

You absolute bleep of a specimen

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Came straight on after seeing the plastic cutlery!! Ffs Beggy you lazy bleep what’s wrong with taking normally cutlery to work?!

Has she deleted the story of the cutlery saying they were 15p & they could take them to work?
Too late you stupid fuckwit, we’ve all seen it!!!
Yeah she has definitely deleted the part where she said her and knobhead can take them to work.
Shes so vile!

Reactions: 6
Came straight on after seeing the plastic cutlery!! Ffs Beggy you lazy bleep what’s wrong with taking normally cutlery to work?!
Yeah but you have to wash that .... That's 10 minutes of her day that she would have to do something other than watch films 😏

bleeping fuming 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
All that bastard plastic cutlery, Why?
Take a proper fork to work and wash the bastard thing, you lazy fuckers!
Seriously, that’s pissed me off so much, she doesn’t give a duck does she, they were 15p so has to buy them with no thought at all for the environment. I could bleeping slap her right now the reckless, thoughtless bleep!!!
😡😡😡😡😡😡
I totally agree!

She’s going to keep us posted on when her eyebrows are.... phew thanks begs I was worried then

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So let's all get this right she couldn't make the lasagne properly because she had no flour so made a spag bol instead... she then goes to sainsbury's buys the flour just in case, could she not now make the sauce and not waste the other ingredients still the woman makes no sense and is bat tit crazy

Yeah she has definitely deleted the part where she said her and knobhead can take them to work.
Shes so vile!
I detest her, the world is on its knees, it’s everywhere about the over use of plastic and just dumping single use items into landfill but does Becky care? Does she duck!

Reactions: 13
She may be getting her eyebrows done on Monday, but she'll keep us posted? Are there actually people that will be on the edge of their seat waiting for this news?
NOBODY GIVES A RATS COCK BECKY THEY LOOK tit ANYWAY.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.