Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
344FBB29-BA57-487D-BED6-5E720A9AE93D.png

Point proven!!
After saying yesterday that this is for attention and to gage more followers etc she posts this today!!
Oh hi begs!!

And begs at least you’ve admitted that these are the numbers that the “companies” want to see thanks for finally sharing what a greedy bleep you are (sorry for the language)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I just prepping lasagna. I just pottering. I just tired. So yeah.
Vocabulary of a small child.
Hope you are all taking note how to cook basic food. I mean how could us other humans know without watching skeltor. So yeah..... dont miss me too much I got work in a bit * tap tap tap*

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought the whole point of the gusto boxes was you got everything you need to make the meal seems kind of pointless if you have to buy extra she’s always nipping morrys so why dont she just go and get some sodding flour fucked it up already on day two

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So you need flour, Beggy.
Ok, so turn the stove off, put on your gigantic purple trainers, walk to bleeping Morrison’s & buy some!

I don’t have flour in...You have duck all in, unless it’s pre made sauces, packets or potato gratin.
And no, lasagne & spaghetti bolognese are two completely different dishes you absolute weapon.
I knew this tit wouldn’t last, she’s a bleeping clown. I take it the lasagne sheets will now go in the bin? Wasteful bleep she is.

Reactions: 15
I wonder why she said “instead of lasagne THEYVE now got spaghetti bolognese”.
is she not eating it then?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No flour for lasagne, so she turned it into a spag bol rather than go down the road to buy some. But she'll drive miles to buy unnecessary crap for her over cluttered house.

Reactions: 21
I thought the whole point of the gusto boxes was you got everything you need to make the meal seems kind of pointless if you have to buy extra she’s always nipping morrys so why dont she just go and get some sodding flour fucked it up already on day two
Yeah I thought that too, she should’ve gone for the Hello Fresh, they send literary everything, I used to have them but stopped as soon as they started sending them out to people for free!

Reactions: 4
I just prepping lasagna. I just pottering. I just tired. So yeah.
Vocabulary of a small child.
Hope you are all taking note how to cook basic food. I mean how could us other humans know without watching skeltor. So yeah..... dont miss me too much I got work in a bit * tap tap tap*
My 3 year old has a better vocabulary

I noticed she said that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
F@ck off silly witch ...cant watch her stories without shouting this out many times😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know ones been posted already but what the actual living duck is going on here 😳 has she got three toes 🧐
359C447E-A91E-46DA-8427-574360D41A1B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just heard that! I’m glad it’s not just me who noticed that. I thought the meals were for her and Jason?

Reactions: 1
She lies so much, that stag head wasn't only £5.99 I know this because I got one before she did!!! And yes I scrolled through her grid to find this, just goes to show she has no idea how much she spends! No appreciation for money,I know how much it was because I don't indulge of stuff I don't need very often! Also whilst scrolling through her grid I saw other stuff mostly gifted or bought that she never uses! The Made by Yasmin diffuser for example!
20200116_113434.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.