Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, we all saw that Beggy put a tv shelf on her bedroom wall (yawn) and this has made her happy as she can watch tv in bed. But she’s always watching tv in bed, how did she manage before? Have I missed something when I swipe through her endless, boring stories?

Reactions: 5
Try not to miss me - duck off!
Bet that shelf behind her head is full of dandruff 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have 1 watch that I got of a parent for my 21st. It is sentimental and I am scared to wear it incase it gets scratched.
Oh, you should wear it honey, I kept something special my mother-in-law had given me for a special birthday and it was stolen in a house burglary :confused:- I always regret not wearing it as I was keeping it for "special occasions" when it actually deserved to be worn every day. Now I never can:cry:
A few scratches will polish out, or if not, give it character, but at least you're getting the enjoyment out of wearing it if you know what I mean?xxxx

If Beggy does read on here, why doesn't she actually READ THE WORDS. People are concerned for your sanity and mental health Becky, they are not just slagging you off. Compulsive buying/spending/filming/posting is not normal behaviour, nor is the way you are eating. You need help.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She will be jealous now seeing as rendal was on tv last night for a documentary and she will now try and get on something like that, because god forbid someone has one up on the begstar 🤣🤣 go stick labels in your diary you have never used before but claim you have for years, what is she going to even highlight in it “strain out bits from jars for dinner” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the chances of her coming home from work and being so tired she won’t want to cook one of her delightful new recipes & says she’ll just grab something quick?! 🤭
You know cos people with full time jobs who don’t get home until gone 6pm on a night don’t ever cook a meal!

Reactions: 5
We've listened to her bang on about this gusto box for a week the least she could do is show us how it's done like she does with everything 🙄 c'mon becky we want a laugh

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.