Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s browning some chicken, She has to concentrate 🤣🤣

I bet Nigella is shaking in her boots, there’s a new kid on the block 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she nervous about a bleeping curry 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she needs to grow a pair and bleeping grow up... it’s not going to attack you it’s a bowl of food... bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What has her family been eating all these years? My 5 year old cooks with me a lot and Is a lot more adventurous that her! I know she’s had issues but something seems off- wouldn’t someone with body dysformia want to hide their body? She seems to always be showing herself off in front of the mirror and camera. Can’t help think it’s more for attention. I may be wrong as know nothing about the disorder.

Never saw you eating it though did we Beggy? Also where was the rice or side to go with it?
And she’s never chopped garlic or ginger before?! Wow! She’s actually like a child trapped in a woman’s body.

Just caught up- she’s never chopped garlic and ginger?! Wtf? She’s 41!

Never saw you eating it though did we Beggy? Also where was the rice or side to go with it?
And she’s never chopped garlic or ginger before?! Wow! She’s actually like a child trapped in a woman’s body.
Was about to say the same 🤣 so childish.
Pat on the back... for what? Eating the blandest meal you could find??

• Haha
Ah she posted a pic of it with the rice, thanks Beggy!
Not being funny, but my 3 year old grandson eats bigger portions than that!

Edit - #Cheflife
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Just had a look on the Gousto website, There’s soo many recipes to choose from and she picks bloody chicken curry and cottage pie which EVERYONE knows how to cook!
Wasn’t Hinch getting into cooking a while ago? Is Beggy copying her again?

Reactions: 4
We've listened to her bang on about this gusto box for a week the least she could do is show us how it's done like she does with everything 🙄 c'mon becky we want a laugh
The concentration took over 😂

i cant believe she has never chopped a garlic or ginger 😳 wtf has she been feeding her family all these years ffs her christmas dinner must of tasted like a dry cracker

• Haha
Just had to come on and let off steam ... The comments .
Really ???? Her followers really are as thick and insulated as her.
"Looked delicious"
"So proud"
"An inspiration"
What a load of bollocks, they all need to get out (of Poundland) more !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Beggy has wet her knickers over a mild curry. I dread to think how the kids survived. She must never of cooked for them. Really irritated me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, I wonder if the 2 bowls were from Jason and Brooke and she just had a grain of rice 🤔

• Haha
Why do these followers blow so much sunshine up these idiots arses.
A bleeping inspiration? My god, what a sad, pathetic life these people must lead if they class Beggy The Begster as an inspiration. I’m blushing for the imbeciles 😳

• Haha
Jesus Christ, you’d think she’d found a cure for cancer not cook a bloody curry!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hasn’t she taken all the tomatoes out of hers anyway? it’s a basic curry it’s not rocket science... god she is the biggest twit going. people who think she’s an inspiration need just as much help

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but this is for attention!
Now that Christmas is over, her content is well....... tit and her likes/comments is low she’s pulled out this card!!!!
Look how happy she is now!!!
All for the gram eh begs!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think someone’s had a word lately about her eating and she’s taken time to cope /sort /think get out of her funk (well done her) fast forward to Gusto-what grates me is its not right,it is triggering and it’s evident that perhaps her upbringing has damaged her allot,I do think this about her mum when she doesn’t tend to do things for her,is this because shes not actually that close to her anymore even though she’s going through the motions to care,has her
Mum contributed to her mental state. It would be understandable I know she
Comes
Across selfish she Does act childish,childlike,how has she parented her children and still in this head
Space-maybe she was busier
And that was better for her than nowadays. I’ve got a min my 15week old just fell asleep and so I’m analysing her 🙄🙈 *smh

Ok I’ve watched all stories - she’s buzzing -I don’t think it’s over garlic and ginger -I don’t buy it -41 and no garlic?its damn strange. I hate ginger so I can understand that 1-where has she been 🧐for 41/51 years. She knows what Kiev’s are-garlic is in them -just how 🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.