Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeeeee!!! Now she is gonna get some more plants when she goes ikea! Why???? You have more plastic tit in your house than Barbie find something that is probably balancing on a radiator pipe or the remote for the tv and use that! Or failing that bin the shelves and stop buying tat before your house melts next time you straighten that helmet Barnet out!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs why did she keep moving those bags around. Ok, they’re tit quality. Stop tapping and throwing tit around all the time. I’ve honestly never had anyone annoy me so much,

Reactions: 8
Dear Gusto

How much single use placating do you use in one box! That amount I’ve just seen on Beckham stories is shocking

Reactions: 6
So if she wasn’t so bleeping lazy she could go morrisons and buy fresh ingredients to make her standard dinners... but no Becky can’t be arsed and has to have it delivered it’s not like she doesn’t have time to cook .
. a busy family I understand yes... the way she’s excited is so worrying she has some serious issues

Reactions: 7
Anyone ones else find it rather sad that she’s getting all excited about cooking such basic foods? She’s never used ginger before? What the heck has she eaten since she lived on her own? I don’t understand it, did her mother not teach her any basic skills or did she not do cookery lessons at school?! How has she survived lol, what have they all eaten the last twenty odd years? To have never cooked a basic chicken curry or a Cottage pie in 41 years is shameful really!

Reactions: 22
Imagine being 107 years old and being so enamoured by some spices in a single use plastic packet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘I’m not gonna try and think about it’ I’ve listened to that 4 times and it still doesn’t make sense to me.

What's that new laugh she does at the end of her videos. Sounds like she’s sucking in air and straining her throat.

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep saying obviously? It’s really bugging me, obviously I’m going to work, it’s not obvious to us! 🤪 so yeahhhh! Pftttt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The tapping has annoyed me today. The wasting £39 has annoyed me (I am skint til payday) the guosto box has annoyed me- isn’t the whole point of them to try new meals- not billy basic standard family meals?! How has she never made a cottage pie or chicken curry from scratch before? My 12 year old has made them in her technology classes! Plus her dad is a marvellous cook. She’s clearly lived on pickled onions and prosecco for the last twenty years. Eating disorder or not wtf has she been cooking her kids for their teas or are they are disfunctional as her when it comes to relationships with food???

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.