Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god now she’s putting shelves in her room for maybe one frame, watch the next sentence, “I think I’m gonna find some @&&:/-@- to go on there” she won’t find any of her tat she already has, oh no she will hit b and m and buy 100 quids worth of crap then “need” more shelves. Nothing has any meaning, I look at my things and thing oh I remember when I was bought that or so and so bought me this, she literally has a house full of wank! How long now till the bedroom resembles a junk shop

Reactions: 6
She wants to go to Ikea to buy the same plants as The Grinch.
Such a wannabe aren’t you, Begs?!

Hahaha pissing myself at those tops that she hates. That’s made my day that
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bags stop picking them up turning them over snd slamming them back down its your own bleeping fault for buying cheap tit thinking you’re getting a bargain 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I have absolutely no sympathy for the wasted £39 she said herself before she ordered she was unsure so why not just order 1 item to start with like most sane people would! Greedy and compulsive springs to mind!

Reactions: 8
That plant she’s made...What kind of fuckery is that? She’s added fake trailing ivy to a fake succulent plant

I’m done 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god now she’s putting shelves in her room for maybe one frame, watch the next sentence, “I think I’m gonna find some @&&:/-@- to go on there” she won’t find any of her tat she already has, oh no she will hit b and m and buy 100 quids worth of crap then “need” more shelves. Nothing has any meaning, I look at my things and thing oh I remember when I was bought that or so and so bought me this, she literally has a house full of wank! How long now till the bedroom resembles a junk shop
You are so right.

That plant she’s made...What kind of fuckery is that? She’s added fake trailing ivy to a fake succulent plant

I’m done 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

OMG MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You know what I find disgusting she lives straight across the road from Morrison’s why don’t you walk over and buy your ingredients instead of ordering basic meals (I mean ffs) and reduce your carbon footprint but no Begs wants her meals for free as well as every other bleeping thing!!
I bet she doesn’t recycle either 🤣

Reactions: 5
Just watched her story about the clothing... how many bleeping times does she need to throw that package around and upside down and side to side... just bleeping leave it you scruffy mess

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.