Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy has to be different of course she had gall marbles not stones 🙄

Stop dancing you bleeping gigantic oaf

crab sticks are beaut how can she say they dont taste of anything .....noshing too much swingers tackle she’s lost her tastebuds
Crab sticks aren’t even fully crab if I remember correctly! I’m sure they’re packed with shite miscellaneous white fish. 🤮

Also, those bloody lips tshirts outright infuriate me. They’re so bleeping tacky!

FEDA625E-7CDF-4D1E-9799-D2DBD8C20737.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
duck sake Beggy! How dare you go to bed before showing us all your new hair!!! I’m never going to sleep now 🙄

Reactions: 4
Wow what did she talk about before Christmas because I can’t even watch her stories lately what a snooze fest! It’s like she has absolutely no idea what to do next talk about scraping the barrel for content 😴

Crab sticks aren’t even fully crab if I remember correctly! I’m sure they’re packed with shite miscellaneous white fish. 🤮

Also, those bloody lips tshirts outright infuriate me. They’re so bleeping tacky!

View attachment 71954
I inhale them 😂 lovely chopped up on a salad too ...... for saying she’s very limited with food i wouldn’t of started off with those as my first try at something new

the lip and teeth t-shirts are definitely worn to take emphasis off her own lips an teeth clearly 😂

Reactions: 3
So she’s sitting in waiting for her gusto meals and she hopes it doesn’t come to late so she can prep a meal for tonight, I thought the idea was it was all prepared for you no prep involved?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s sitting in waiting for her gusto meals and she hopes it doesn’t come to late so she can prep a meal for tonight, I thought the idea was it was all prepared for you no prep involved?
My thoughts exactly but only if you’re not going to pick out the lumpy bits and veg you won’t eat!

So yeah, hope you all have a god day.......blah blah blah so yeah, have a fab day blah blah blah so yeah, I hope you all have a good day 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Had a funny feelin it’d be the telly on the wall dont get excited begs people have been doing it for years ya donkey

• Haha
Don’t these boxes just get delivered to the front door and left somewhere safe if not in 🤯🙄
Yeah they do, they have to deliver them because they have fresh food in so can’t take them back with them as they’ll spoil! They’ll just leave it somewhere safe for you if not in. (As a lot of us aren’t in all day every day... ahemmm Becky....)

the meals are really easy. I mean really easy to prep. They have everything you need in the box and you just chop it up and follow the instructions.If the box doesn’t even arrive til 6, she can have a decent meal on the table by 7( for once)

• Heart
Omg who puts a shelf above a tv!!! Always has to rush.....always has to bodge it so it looks like amateur hour again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
that filter she uses I just tried it and omg it makes my skin look flawless so she must look bloody really rough in real life 😂

Reactions: 4
Gusto is such a rip off! I ordered when I had a half price code and I swear to god I have never spent so much of my life cooking. The prep is ridiculous. All they send is the ingredients and the recipe. All the bollocks chopping is infuriating and time consuming. Luckily I only wasted about £20 or so (apologies if I sound like Beggy there)
I'm looking forward to her stories when they arrive. She'll be stressed as duck 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.