Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg,do not dance like that again. Oh!!!

She’s manic again it seems. Jesus wept.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s a bit of a potty mouth today! I can have a swear but I’m not an “influencer” with over 70k followers some of which she knows are children!

Reactions: 4
Good god cracking content lately banging on about her issues, showing us what's in her bathroom cabinets, gallstones, prancing around like a prat

Reactions: 3
Wish Beggy would try a new hairstyle, her current one is horrible and it’s so obvious when it’s greasy!

Beggy has to be different of course she had gall marbles not stones 🙄

Stop dancing you bleeping gigantic oaf

crab sticks are beaut how can she say they dont taste of anything .....noshing too much swingers tackle she’s lost her tastebuds

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s the new food tried thing with crab sticks? Does she not eat a variety of food?
No, she hardly eats anything, nor does she cook for her family. She had an eating disorder which she now claims is under control although her eating habits show differently.

Reactions: 5
Dont think so....she tells porkies
How do you work that out.? She says it clear as day on her story.! If she is telling ‘porkies’ she’s making herself out to be an idiot
Also I remember very clearly after her ‘haul’ the other day that she had B
bought wipes.!

She’s a bit of a potty mouth today! I can have a swear but I’m not an “influencer” with over 70k followers some of which she knows are children!
Was going to say the same-she sounds like she’s trying to copy threeinarow

Oh for fucks sake. I have the same super dry hoody. Excuse me whilst I set fire to myself
I've got a little Superdty sale haul delivered today, thankfully nothing that she's got ... If she comes on here tonight and sees this she'll be ordering a load lol 🤭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.