Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bored so looked at the menu where she’s at...and there you have it....tzatziki and pitta bread as a small plate..£4. Not sure she’s as well as she says she is. Please get help Beggy and be a better role model for your kids and Granddaughter

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Unbelievable- Yet she sits there preaching to everyone.
I’m actually rather surprised she drinks like she does, maybe she thinks alcohol doesn’t contain calories.

Reactions: 4
I’ll sleep better for knowing Libby turned 16 today & you took her out. Maybe use your new diary for such exciting news next time eh, Begs! 😴

Reactions: 4
How does she not feel rough as drinking constantly on an empty stomach ? I couldn’t do it!

I’m bored so looked at the menu where she’s at...and there you have it....tzatziki and pitta bread as a small plate..£4. Not sure she’s as well as she says she is. Please get help Beggy and be a better role model for your kids and Granddaughter
My five year old has just eaten more tonight - a roast dinner. Smh.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Begs has heard of any other designer than Michael Kors - that watch is 🤢
Honestly her and Brooke they are as bad as each other she’s gonna be so much like her mum 🤢

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she manage to hit 80k followers at Xmas? Just looked now and she’s down to 76k?!?! *sniggers*

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Becky uses floor wipes daily as they ‘are her thing’ no thought for the impact they cause on the environment.! Not heard of a mop and bucket.?

Reactions: 9
Who wants to see her bleeping gallstones? I mean, seriously!
And who’d keep them in a cupboard.
Does she think she’s the only person who’s had their gallstones removed? I had mine out in 2011, I didn’t bleeping ask the surgeon if I could keep some for prosperity though. bleeping crank she is!!!

P.S Stop using bloody wipes, Beggy. Do you have any idea what they do to the environment? All because you’re too lazy to fill a bucket and either use a reusable floor cloth or a mop!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Anyone else spot the big box of senna(laxatives)in the bathroom cabinet?👀

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The woman is vile, who even shows that on their stories? I can’t stand these instagrammers that show every blister, accident graphic images, injections, hospital photos and now fkin gallstones. Am I alone in this? I find it really uncomfortable and at times some of the photos have actually made me quite anxious. Not the gallstones but the graphic images. I just don’t understand some peoples simple minds. Intelligent people don’t post these type of things.

Reactions: 7
The freebies must be drying up .. she’s now probably hoping p&g will want to use her as a paid partnership like hinch and lyndsey.!!

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she manage to hit 80k followers at Xmas? Just looked now and she’s down to 76k?!?! *sniggers*
Has her bio also changed?? No mention of crafts Or Christmas anymore

WTF, showing us her gallstones, put me off my piece of shortbread 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.