Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously she needs new shoes, because the 10000008865 pairs already has there isn’t a pair that is suitable 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Going on about photoshopping photos and how people dont really look like that all whilst filming herself behind a filter.
You couldn’t make her tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think Begs has heard of any other designer than Michael Kors - that watch is 🤢

Reactions: 5
Ah, the winner of her competition is someone she follows.
Surprise, surprise!
Another competition that she’s FIXED!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Jesus h christ i didn’t realise her teeth were that wonky at the bottom send your watch back an get some scaffolding begs
B11E59F8-3D5D-44A6-8617-7FC1AA5FA547.jpeg

Her two side teeth are bending in covering her middle tooth

• Haha
  • Sick
Febrezing her sheets like Hinch now 🤣🤣🤣
When has she ever done this before? And tagging Febreze. My god she’s so desperate for a big company to take her on & make her insta famous. I feel embarrassed for her, she’s as cringy as duck.
She knows her accounts gone to tit, hence the Hinch copying and bringing up her past as the anorexia story got her noticed last year.

Reactions: 4
She done the “eating” subject this time last year she’s really got to stop thinking she’s giving people good advice cos she’s really not she’s more damaging than anything , she lies to about it the pic she would show people (which was also a massive trigger) was after she had her gall bladder out snd she couldn’t eat, I just wish people would stop trusting her she’s a compulsive liar with serious obsessions that could rub off onto one of her followers if they are unstable, she’s copying little bits of other accounts and its making herself look stupid as she’s so transparent.! But she will pull anything out the bag for the attention and the eating bull tit one seems to get her it .!! Sad sad life she’s got

Reactions: 4
I seriously think she's trying to convince herself that she has a healthy relationship with food at the moment by keeping repeating it

Reactions: 3
I hate the way she talks about being fat. I’ve heard her use it several times as an insult.
Shes the type of person that looks at fat people as disgusting lazy slobs. And she’s got no fat friends either.
I might be fat but I eat healthily, have a physical job and look 20 years younger than her! Oh and I don’t buy tat every single day 😂

Regarding the Dad issue.......why would she be judged?!?! It was her mum that cheated and got pregnant by another man, her mum who TOLD said man to stay away (so SHE could keep up appearances) sounds to me like her mum did everything to benefit herself and didn’t consider her child’s needs. Why on earth Beggy felt she wanted answers from her biological dad when it seems he did exactly what he was told to do and was then super keen when Beggy sought him out. Sorry begs, but your mum made all the decisions for selfish reasons, sounds like your biological dad was either chased off or simply have too much respect to a woman who didn’t deserve it.

Also, Beggy should be encouraging her followers to seek help not just ‘professionally’ thru their gp (counselling waiting lists are ridiculous) but also direct them to self help groups, charity groups and opening up to family/friends.

Reactions: 3
She’s so full of bullshit. Dry January, she can’t go a week without a drink never mind a month!
Do you reckon the only time Jason gets a decent, hot meal is if they go out?!
Why don’t either of them cook? I just don’t get it, me and my hubby love cooking, we actually cooked dinner together tonight. They don’t seem to do anything together unless it involves getting pissed up!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.