Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just watched her stories... ‘treated’ herself to another watch, really?! She treats herself all the bloody time!! She has thousands of items of clothing, yet she needs 4 more jumpers?? She’ll wear them once and that’s it. She really does have a shopping addiction - all that crap from Home Bargains today!!
I’d put money on her never wearing any of those jumpers she got delivered today.....she says the quality is bad but if you look at a lot of her clothes....are they any better? 🤷‍♀️ They are all cheap and tacky looking. She needs to learn. Spend more and only buy one or two items a month....

Becky...if you are reading tonight. Take note....go to an upmarket shop, pay more. Only buy one item. You’ll look much better and maybe people will stop mentioning you’re cheap crappy clothes. You want to be like The likes of Claire and Zoe but you aren’t even in their league the way you are.

How can a recovering anorexic watch programmes about food and not be triggered? Surely that’s a bad idea?
Problem is someone with an eating disorder will crave (excuse the pun) these sort of programme. I speak from experience. You want to know anything and everything about diet and food just in case you can learn a new “trick”. It’s evil and I detest it. 😩

Reactions: 5
Beggys hair in the eat less video. Keeps flopping forwards. She tucks behind her ear. This is repeated constantly, honestly she’s driving me mad.
Wants to be famous and have the followers but is a bad role model and is massively out dated.
If you are reading this I hate to criticise but please sort yourself out.
PS pray for Jason hope his ok as we haven’t seen him for a while! My daily boost watching beggy complete.

Reactions: 6
So she's shared her blog post from last year regarding her eating disorder

Not only is it very badly written, but anyone with half a brain cell knows its not good to mention actual body weight numbers on an eating disorder blog. There could be someone with an eating disorder reading this hoping for 'thinspiration' and may find themselves comparing their weights to beggys.

Reactions: 9
I’m concerned that she’s packed Jason away along with the Christmas tat and the poor bloke is sat amongst the baubles in the cupboard under the stairs
😂😂 Or can you imagine him wrapped in cling film stuck at the back of the garage couple of baubles hanging from his ears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god the eating disorder one is being pulled out the bag now..that’s her “go to” subject when she fancies pretending to be some sort of councillor and thinks she’s helping people ..she’s far from helping people she’s a massive trigger .!!

Reactions: 7
Oh god the eating disorder one is being pulled out the bag now..that’s her “go to” subject when she fancies pretending to be some sort of councillor and thinks she’s helping people ..she’s far from helping people she’s a massive trigger .!!
I was just waiting for the fake tears to start!

Reactions: 1
She’s replaced her eating disorder with a shopping one! How the duck can she says she’s the best she’s ever been? I want a mirror like hers!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Funny how Zoe opened up about a issue a day ago and now she has brought hers back up again! She really is the biggest twit on Instagram... she copies everyone because she’s so bleeping desperate to get famous, and now her daughter is following in her footsteps. Imagine her being your mum how bleeping embarrasing... haven’t seen those leather trousers come out yet that she had to find that day 😂😂😂

What I don’t understand is how she can go from talking about her eating disorder and appearing to be quite sincere and honest to adding a swipe up for bloody stickers! She full of absolute shite!!

Reactions: 9
That gousto box no wonder why she does swipe ups coz she will get £15-00 each time someone uses her link. She’s so obsessed with money

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s at the best place ever with her eating disorder?
This coming from the woman stood in front of her mirror a couple of months ago nearly crying saying she wanted to chop parts of her body off?
This coming from the woman who was ecstatic after coming back from Vegas with a 2lb weight loss?
Before you pretend to be helping others Beggy go and get your own help, because I know if I were in a dark place with any issues you’d be the last person in the world I would be seeking advice from!!!!

Reactions: 13
She’s at the best place ever with her eating disorder?
This coming from the woman stood in front of her mirror a couple of months ago nearly crying saying she wanted to chop parts of her body off?
This coming from the woman who was ecstatic after coming back from Vegas with a 2lb weight loss?
Before you pretend to be helping others Beggy go and get your own help, because I know if I were in a dark place with any issues you’d be the last person in the world I would be seeking advice from!!!!
And coming from the woman who admitted her dinner was the breadcrumbs off some garlic mushrooms.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m sure she suffers from amnesia! She completely forgets what she says as soon as it’s left her mouth. She waffles on then actually says ‘ I don’t know where I’m going with this’ if she don’t know, how the duck are we supposed to know! 🙄

[QUOTE="Oh my goodness!, post: 779056, member:
Problem is someone with an eating disorder will crave (excuse the pun) these sort of programme. I speak from experience. You want to know anything and everything about diet and food just in case you can learn a new “trick”. It’s evil and I detest it. 😩
[/QUOTE] You're absolutely right. My cousin had Anorexia + she would actively encourage us to go to eating places or whatever whilst out so she could sit there with a black coffee feeling like she was strong. An eating disorder IS a relationship, an eating disorder is a control thing & it's a very nasty & scary *condition/illness* .... call it what you like.
My cousin thankfully survived despite starving herself to 5 stone but still lives with traits of it every day. She luckily has 4 adult children now + is a grandma but it could have been a very different story for her.
People who have it will always have a fascination with food , finding ways to be stronger than eating, finding ways to *control* their portions etc.
I did some volunteer work at a local eating disorders centre + it was really really hard. Becky thinks she's overcome it but I honestly don't think you ever overcome it just manage it better ... Although currently I'm not sure she is 😕

Reactions: 7
“Art Attack” 🤬 Words fail me on the latest creation for the bathroom- how is any of this inspiring? Everything looks like tit.

Reactions: 4
I take it the dress is for Claire Colbys Daughters wedding. Someone else Beggy wants to hang off the coattails of, hoping it will bring her more followers. Why they’re inviting Beggy I’ll never know, imagine her getting pissed up, screeching and doing boomerangs on her phone at someone’s wedding!

• Haha
Febrezing her sheets like Hinch now 🤣🤣🤣
When has she ever done this before? And tagging Febreze. My god she’s so desperate for a big company to take her on & make her insta famous. I feel embarrassed for her, she’s as cringy as duck.
Oh yes, we’ve had the pic of Jayson! He’s alive, well and driving Beggy about . Phew, I can enjoy my Sunday now I know he’s safe!! ( yea, like I give a toss) 😂

• Haha
I take it the dress is for Claire Colbys Daughters wedding. Someone else Beggy wants to hang off the coattails of, hoping it will bring her more followers. Why they’re inviting Beggy I’ll never know, imagine her getting pissed up, screeching and doing boomerangs on her phone at someone’s wedding!
She will be mixing with travellers as well who will find her absolutely an embarrassment .... she has no class as a women 🤣😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.