Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was then coming here to say the same thing, she can’t wash her hands properly after handling money at work 🤢🤢
She’s gone back to bed as she ‘CBA’ more like she’s hanging like a basket after last night

View attachment 69216
What a fantastic advertisement she is for the over priced RED candle she’s promoting. Her nails and general hygiene are a disgrace 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I never usually comment on here, but - if Becky had anything about her she’d say not to waste money on her candles if anyone was going to ; but to instead donate that money to help Australia....surely that’s more important than a RED candle 🤨🤔
Remember it's not red it's raspberry. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It must be killing her to hide the hangover we all know about. Just fess up Beggy, you are a drunken hoarder with a shopping addiction who never washes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I reckon they’d had a drunken bust up & she’s stayed out of Jason’s way today and that’s why she’s been upstairs all day!

Another day without a cooked meal. Crackers, smooth branston & pickled onions. Where’s the cheese? bleeping weirdo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do her and Jason ever go for a day out together🤷🏼‍♀️ They just only seem to have a bite to eat out, a boozy night with pals or he makes her a cappaaaa tea before heading (escaping) off on his bike for the day??

Reactions: 7
I think she’s hit the depressive episode we all knew was coming. No nails, clearly doesn’t want to show her face.......probably unwashed and undressed. She’s been in the manic phase for so long this is gonna be like the long winter in GoT

Reactions: 16
Australia are going through hell right now but the most important thing to her this morning is that bastard candle & wax melts!
How about donating whatever commission you receive from Soul this month to the Bush Fire appeal, Beggy?!
Use your platform for doing some good for a change!!!
No, you’d never dream of doing that would you, as if you’d ever think of anyone or anything else before yourself!
It’s not like it’s coming out of a wage that you have to live on, it’s coming from a freebie cash in hand job that you’ve blinged a few sheets of stickers for!

*I wonder if the taxman is aware of this extra income*
Interesting that yes I bit me tax man does t no

Interesting that, I bet the tax people don’t no about this extra income 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.