Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s hit the depressive episode we all knew was coming. No nails, clearly doesn’t want to show her face.......probably unwashed and undressed. She’s been in the manic phase for so long this is gonna be like the long winter in GoT
I came on to say exactly this, we all saw it comin. Picked her nails off and not had them re-done, in bed, no happy morning greeting! Oh and, where’s the cheese? !!

Reactions: 7
Mmm all is not well I think she’s been quiet for too long. Not buying the hangover I wonder if it is just the Christmas come down? I thought she would be decorating again by now!

Reactions: 3
Mmm all is not well I think she’s been quiet for too long. Not buying the hangover I wonder if it is just the Christmas come down? I thought she would be decorating again by now!
Hmm.. not one for armchair diagnosis but whoever called bipolar could be right...

Reactions: 8
What I don’t get is why she doesn’t have natural lashes, a more natural hair colour and maybe even natural nails. My opinion is natural looks better anyway especially when getting older, and she would save a fortune. Her lashes look awful even when fees done. I can’t stand the false lashes some of these instagrammers have done.

Becky would look so much better natural and with a bit of weight on. I’d be working towards that this year if I were her, instead of being manic for the gram,

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nobody was asking beggy, so stop tagging the companies to get your hair, nails, brows and lashes for free.

In beggys eyes 'self care' means more spending on herself.
Nails, eyebrows, eyelashes, hair and now botox.

Subtle as tit tagging them all, hoping to get the botox free hey beggy.

Beggy should get her whole face botoxed, then she might actually look 41

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Tagging where she goes so everyone in the felixstowe area knows where to avoid. She's obviously been on a post christmas downer the last few days and picked her eyelashes out of just one eye they look even more ridiculous than usual

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg no amount of fake tan, nails, And now Botox can fix what is so evident to all, she is clearly struggling with her eating and now Christmas is over she’s going to now obsess over what she calls self care. Becky eat! Eat healthily, Drink less and self care from the inside. Trust me you’ll feel better for it.

No amount of fake added on bits will make you look younger. You look haggard because you’re seriously underweight!!

• Heart
What the hell is wrong with her left eye this morning?
I can't believe she's recommending people to her eyebrow lady when she's been all over the paper for scarring a woman & not being insured to carry out the procedure!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh Beggy hun it's far too late for the botox. You're supposed to start it early to stop the permanent creases. Oh and thanks for the tips on who to avoid. Your clumpy lashes and half outgrown nails are not good examples of their work ✌🏻👍🏻

That retro filter she uses? I thought the purpose of a filter was to improve how you look? I’m 2 years older than Becky and I just tried out that filter. Honest to god when I used it I looked the same age as one of my daughters who is 24!! How can she still look so awful? Never mind the filters, all the false lashes, brows, nails etc. I thought the purpose of these things was to improve how you look? Although personally I’ve never had any of them done. Nothing wrong with a bit of nail varnish, eyebrow pencil to fill in the over pluck from the 90’s and and a good old mascara. Maybe I’m behind the times but I always get complimented for how young I look for my age. Maybe it’s because I haven’t messed around with my face? Don’t even get me started on her recommending the Botox place! If anyone seriously looks at her and thinks that’s a good look then they must be even more stupid than she is. I know it’s not all about appearance but the way she carries on is like she thinks she’s some kind of 20 something Victoria secrets model the way she poses in her mirror. Leave it to the kids Becky

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would say eating healthily and drinking less would class as self care rather than Botox. She classes self care as her ‘looks’. The nails, eyelashes, hair etc but what about what she’s doing to her body?

And she keeps mentioning she’s going to learn how to do makeup. A massive hint for someone to offer this for free no doubt. But learn what exactly? Why the sudden obsession?

Also her taste in films are crap!

Reactions: 11
Is Dawn’s Insta public, I’m itching to have a look.
That retro filter she uses? I thought the purpose of a filter was to improve how you look? I’m 2 years older than Becky and I just tried out that filter. Honest to god when I used it I looked the same age as one of my daughters who is 24!! How can she still look so awful? Never mind the filters, all the false lashes, brows, nails etc. I thought the purpose of these things was to improve how you look? Although personally I’ve never had any of them done. Nothing wrong with a bit of nail varnish, eyebrow pencil to fill in the over pluck from the 90’s and and a good old mascara. Maybe I’m behind the times but I always get complimented for how young I look for my age. Maybe it’s because I haven’t messed around with my face? Don’t even get me started on her recommending the Botox place! If anyone seriously looks at her and thinks that’s a good look then they must be even more stupid than she is. I know it’s not all about appearance but the way she carries on is like she thinks she’s some kind of 20 something Victoria secrets model the way she poses in her mirror. Leave it to the kids Becky
I’m 40 tomorrow and get told I look 30 all the time. I have false lashes for special occasions and love my eyebrows done, but it’s probably because I work out three times a week, eat a varied diet and rarely have alcohol. She is deluded if she thinks Botox can fix her aging body. It needs nurturing not filling with chemicals!

Reactions: 9
I’m 40 tomorrow and get told I look 30 all the time. I have false lashes for special occasions and love my eyebrows done, but it’s probably because I work out three times a week, eat a varied diet and rarely have alcohol. She is deluded if she thinks Botox can fix her aging body. It needs nurturing not filling with chemicals!
Happy Big 40 for tomorrow lovely lady. I’m all for someone making the best of themselves and trust me I don’t go outside the door without make up on. It’s my comfort blanket. Do whatever makes us all happy. But Becky has tit for brains if she thinks all that money she spends does her any good at all. Get an appointment with her GP she needs to and sort her mind and body out and stop trying to fill whatever void she has in her life with her manic behaviour and over spending. Xx

Reactions: 5
Happy Big 40 for tomorrow lovely lady. I’m all for someone making the best of themselves and trust me I don’t go outside the door without make up on. It’s my comfort blanket. Do whatever makes us all happy. But Becky has tit for brains if she thinks all that money she spends does her any good at all. Get an appointment with her GP she needs to and sort her mind and body out and stop trying to fill whatever void she has in her life with her manic behaviour and over spending. Xx
I agree. She’d be better putting that money to a private councillor.

I love make up but I’m too lazy to put it on every day. 😂

Thankyou for the birthday wishes. Not gonna lie, I thought I’d feel depressed. Wasn’t really looking forward to it. Had a family meal booked but now I’m too poorly to go with an ear infection and I’m actually gutted so yea moral of the story... 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I agree. She’d be better putting that money to a private councillor.

I love make up but I’m too lazy to put it on every day. 😂

Thankyou for the birthday wishes. Not gonna lie, I thought I’d feel depressed. Wasn’t really looking forward to it. Had a family meal booked but now I’m too poorly to go with an ear infection and I’m actually gutted so yea moral of the story... 🤣🤣🤣
Oh no sorry to hear you aren’t well. Old age doesn’t come by itself! 🤣🤣 and anyhow 40th birthday celebrations are a month long at least anyway so you can still have a ball! Enjoy lovely x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.