Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. She’d be better putting that money to a private councillor.

I love make up but I’m too lazy to put it on every day. 😂

Thankyou for the birthday wishes. Not gonna lie, I thought I’d feel depressed. Wasn’t really looking forward to it. Had a family meal booked but now I’m too poorly to go with an ear infection and I’m actually gutted so yea moral of the story... 🤣🤣🤣
I was so anxious about turning 40 last year but it wasn’t too bad. Although I made my husband remove the balloons that were a reminder after 2 days 😂

Have a great birthday and I hope you feel better soon XX

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus cue all the tags with the hope of getting feeebies .!! No doubt some Pratt will offer her free makeup lessons to .!! She only tagged the Botox place with the hope of them getting in contact what’s the betting she will be down there within the next couple of weeks .!! Other places closer by do Botox but she obviously didn’t get offered a big enough discount from them when she done her usual “do you no who I am” so now she feels the need to drive further afield .!! Her behaviour and mental state needs sorting out before her face .!!

Reactions: 5
Her new nails are awful. They look like they need infills and they painting is dreadful, they haven’t painted the sides. Why keep going back to the same tit shop???

• Sick
Reactions: 8
New to this but can’t do with Becky! £300 for them wonky eyebrows?! She wants to ask for her money back!

Reactions: 9
Beggy can be helpful, showing us where NOT to get our nails done. Jesus these are awful, they look so thick and the polish is see through and they look outgrown already.
Omfg is she blind!! I'd be living paying for those

One of the salons Beggy has posted about has recently been blasted in the local and national press for not having insurance in place and burning a client while treating.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her new nails are awful. They look like they need infills and they painting is dreadful, they haven’t painted the sides. Why keep going back to the same tit shop???
They have gaps at the side and tacky looking horrid

Beggy can be helpful, showing us where NOT to get our nails done. Jesus these are awful, they look so thick and the polish is see through and they look outgrown already.
Gaps and thick polish horrid

Reactions: 4
I went through this, constant spending and chasing happiness when buying stuff, that lasts 2 minutes and im a debbie downer again. I get manic and need things straight away to get that bit of happiness. Ive got into major debt because of it. Turned it around last year. Realised I was lonely, depressed and had severe anxiety. Also have pmdd and I was getting like this during certain points in my cycle. Sorted myself out and realised that these material things were just material things that I didnt need. Im paying of my debt and even have some money in savings. If I see something I do want or do need, I save to buy it now. She sounds very similar to me and needs to get help before she lands herself into so much debt and her mental health with suffer as a result.

Reactions: 17
Jason’s having Kiev, chips and beans for lunch.... just FYI because I know I can’t go about my day until I know what Jason’s had for his lunch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I went through this, constant spending and chasing happiness when buying stuff, that lasts 2 minutes and im a debbie downer again. I get manic and need things straight away to get that bit of happiness. Ive got into major debt because of it. Turned it around last year. Realised I was lonely, depressed and had severe anxiety. Also have pmdd and I was getting like this during certain points in my cycle. Sorted myself out and realised that these material things were just material things that I didnt need. Im paying of my debt and even have some money in savings. If I see something I do want or do need, I save to buy it now. She sounds very similar to me and needs to get help before she lands herself into so much debt and her mental health with suffer as a result.
I used to be exactly the same. If I felt anxious I’d jump in the car and take my children clothes shopping or something. I’d need to fill a void and mask my problems instead of dealing with them. I barely ate because I never let myself sit down as I’d think and feel anxious. I’d eventually be forced to eat late at night by my husband. I lost so much weight. Eventually it all caught up on me and I was really unwell with anxiety and I weighed less than 6 stone. I got help from my doctor and had therapy, I removed the source of my anxiety disorder, therapy helped me work out what that was. I’d suffered my whole life like that and never got the help I needed as I thought living in fight or flight was normal, as many do if that’s how you’ve grown up.

Now I live a very calm life, I sometimes spend but not in a way to avoid, and I never shop if I feel any anxiety or worries. I just allow my worries to be there and go about my day, I don’t feel the need to run away anymore or spend money to cope. Becky needs to face her demons because soon it is going to catch up with her, big time. I speak from experience. I don’t think she suffers from anxiety but there is definitely someother mental health condition that needs addressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Those nails are really bad!
Brooke’s nails usually look pretty good when she gets them done...that can’t be the same person so why not go where Brooke goes 🤷🏼‍♀️
The middle finger either hasn’t been filed smooth enough and/or needed another coat of gel polish because u can clearly see how discoloured it is....I don’t care how nice the nail tech is as a person....I would not return to someone who can not do decent nails....they’re the kind of nails I’d expect from a trainee where I’d pay £10 a set

Reactions: 8
It’s all in the genes if you look young for your age or not nothing can help her she looks atleast nearly 50+ those eyebrows ouch £300 they look awful so uneven and weird don’t bother with those horrible eyelashes they just age you even more and Botox bloody hell sack the lot she looks like she lived on a sunbed in her 20’s/30’s those filters make her look much worse she is a manic bipolar that needs some help!

Is Beggy trying her hand at being a film critic now? She will start tagging IMDB and Netflix in her posts so that she can get a swipe up for her shite reviews. Where does she find the time to sit and watch film after film?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t rememer the last time I managed to find time to watch 1 film never mind about 6 in the space of 24 hrs.
She’s so busy!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.