Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
”Good Morning....Happy Saturday.....I don’t even know what day it is!!!!”

And here we have it, another day of the magic that is Beggy😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her lashes today 😱. They are,awful. They look like half have fallen out and the rest are clinging together.

I am going through one of the most harrowing times of my life at the moment. .as she posts about buying a cheapy plant! £25!!! The one was from b&q seriously that's a food shop for me! Feck off Becky, get some real problems 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 10
[QUOTE="Gullible no more!, post: 753438, member: I am going through one of the most harrowing times of my life at the moment. .as she posts about buying a cheapy plant! £25!!! The one was from b&q seriously that's a food shop for me! Feck off Becky, get some real problems 😞
[/QUOTE]
I’m sorry you’re having tough times at the moment but keep going, stay strong and the tide will turn one day. Console yourself that things will get better but Becky will always be a nob and she doesn’t know what’s round the corner for her! 😘

Reactions: 8
No way will she stay off her phone tonight. I give it 45 mins before she’s boomeranging her prosecco or swinging from the swingers rope

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can’t even go 10 minutes!

Obviously on her phone to have seen the notification.

addictive personality for sure!

Reactions: 7
So she’s having a night off her phone, this means she’s either
1: seeing dawn and getting pissed
2: shagging Shelley
3: catching up on tattle to find out some more content.
4: exfoliating her raggy six inches of filth off her skin.
5: having a good wash!!!

In fact cancel 4 and 5 there never gonna happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is probably having a drink and trying to keep it quiet as she is doing dry January . We all know she can’t go more than a couple of days without a drink

Reactions: 4
Bit late but don’t blame poor Dolly for sitting with her back towards her this morning, I bet Beggy’s breath stinks 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will be creaming her knickers that b&m have shared her page
I mean that’s the biggest honour when you’re a desperate ‘influencer’ with shoes on bookshelves and strain chilli sauce from a jar..oh and a vase of fake apples in the background...literally living the dream😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.