Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell does Brooke blink with these on, they are shocking!
I have my eyelashes done and these are shocking! If my beauty therapist put these on me I’d want my money back. They are different lengths and aren’t attached along the same line....info explained to me by my lash lady when I showed her this picture

Jesus she’s bragging about her Instagram on Facebook now I think people think she has actually made the bloody candle.!! She’s so proud what she’s achieved the only thing she’s a acheived is gaining freebies and promoting spending on tit she’s more of a trigger to people with problems .!!

Reactions: 4
That candle looks so bleeping cheap, why would pay £20 for that?! Looks like it should be in poundland

Reactions: 15
I never usually comment on here, but - if Becky had anything about her she’d say not to waste money on her candles if anyone was going to ; but to instead donate that money to help Australia....surely that’s more important than a RED candle 🤨🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s drinking AGAIN. Check out Dawn’s Insta for why she was quiet last night. She’s such a fraud.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Those few hours without Beggy were so refreshing.
But...what fuckwittery awaits today?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Australia are going through hell right now but the most important thing to her this morning is that bastard candle & wax melts!
How about donating whatever commission you receive from Soul this month to the Bush Fire appeal, Beggy?!
Use your platform for doing some good for a change!!!
No, you’d never dream of doing that would you, as if you’d ever think of anyone or anything else before yourself!
It’s not like it’s coming out of a wage that you have to live on, it’s coming from a freebie cash in hand job that you’ve blinged a few sheets of stickers for!

*I wonder if the taxman is aware of this extra income*

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Christ on a bike, she’s making up for last night’s silence this morning. How many more stories will we have the pleasure of seeing before lunch?
And working 9-5? My fecking arse, she wouldn’t know a day’s work if it hit her in her big gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s drinking AGAIN. Check out Dawn’s Insta for why she was quiet last night. She’s such a fraud.

wot an absolute pisser

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The only reason she stayed quiet last night & off her phone is because she knows she’d look a twit after saying she wasn’t drinking again!
She can’t go a few days without a drink. If she isn’t drinking she’s spending, she just can’t help herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eewww her nails are well dirty in those wax melt story clips. So glad she demonstrated how to remove the old hardened bit- never would have guessed 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
She's a proper melt!

• Sick
She’s so grotty!
Her nails, her hair, how she scratches constantly, laying in bed sheets with clothes on.
I’d not want to touch a thing she made.
My OCD couldn’t cope with her or that house!!!
🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Eewww her nails are well dirty in those wax melt story clips. So glad she demonstrated how to remove the old hardened bit- never would have guessed 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
She's a proper melt!
Was then coming here to say the same thing, she can’t wash her hands properly after handling money at work 🤢🤢
She’s gone back to bed as she ‘CBA’ more like she’s hanging like a basket after last night

FBE7C5C1-6A40-49C1-8DEE-B9B6D2E9E57C.png

• Sick
She’s carrying on her silence today it seems. Far less stories. Bliss.

Wish Dawns IG was public.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.