Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think Becky is fantasizing about being Kris Kardashian with all the decorations . She forgets she lives in a normal size house . Her trees are over the top .
She only brought them out to try and impress her followers . Wow look we have money . Displaying all the stags etc . She’s a sad woman really .

Reactions: 7
So Becky said in her stories today she got the glass baubles with the white stags inside in the sale AFTER Christmas last year. I call total BS on that one because you can see them on her tree from last year that was up before the 'after Christmas sales'.

Oh Beggy. You trumpet.

Here from today's stories. She says she got them fir 50p reduced from £4 in the xmas sale. Funny how they managed to make it onto your tree BEFORE Christmas Beggy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Bloody knew the roast dinner would come with "christmas dinner practice" or similar... was waiting for it as never normally shows us bloody roast dinners...
And who has a friggin practice in Nov 🙄

Bloody knew the roast dinner would come with "christmas dinner practice" or similar... was waiting for it as never normally shows us bloody roast dinners...
And who has a friggin practice in Nov 🙄
If I got served that for my Christmas dinner I’d be walking out 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here she goes again with band aid. I think it’s actually her favourite Christmas song. It’s such a sad song.
witch prancing around with it on. That’s at least twice today she’s filmed with the same song on 😡

Reactions: 5
Her Christmas tree is bleeping ugly!! All the spiky bits poking out and the huge stags head? Actually rank rotten 🤮

Reactions: 13
She’s playing up to us swaying and dancing to Do they know it’s christmas again! This is the kind of thing that makes Beggy the biggest bleep on Instagram! She’d rather think she was getting one over on us than ever thinking about the real reason behind the song.

Also, stop fussing cos you made one bloody roast dinner, it’s what normal families do you big whopper!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I noticed inside the whitehouse shared someone else who had made their wreaths up today, low and behold Becky has to get hers done!

So Becky said in her stories today she got the glass baubles with the white stags inside in the sale AFTER Christmas last year. I call total BS on that one because you can see them on her tree from last year that was up before the 'after Christmas sales'.

Oh Beggy. You trumpet.

Here from today's stories. She says she got them fir 50p reduced from £4 in the xmas sale. Funny how they managed to make it onto your tree BEFORE Christmas Beggy.
She also said, after I'd commented on the previous thread about my decorations having meaning and some belonging to my Grandma, that some of her decorations were years old as she left home at 17 so she's been collecting for years.

Yet none of them last year even looked old and everything is matching. My tree isn't because it's a mixture of everything.

The fact she has baubles she got in the sales because they were 50p and has never used them and that some were smashed says it all. I look after my decorations and wrap them well.

Reactions: 5
Yup... then it's onto redecorating the living room. All the silver in that room hurts my eyes 🤯
But she never really re decorates does she? She literally paints the same wall over and over and over again. That vile orange floor and back wallpaper are vile.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Firstly beggy.... It is not a bargain if you don't need it. That's called wasting money on usess tat.

Secondly... You're not the bleeping queen, you don't need a Christmas meal practice

Also...

Christmas is about spending time with loved ones and you should be more mindful that there may be followers who struggle around Christmas.

Prancing around to band aid song is actually disgusting and proves you are a vile human being. That song is about people struggling in the world, who barely have water to drink...and you're prancing around like a witch without giving a thought to anyone else.

What happened to no Xmas decorations before jasons birthday? Your ugly wreath is already up taking up the whole wall, and your tat is lying everywhere. Wishing your own husbands birthday away so you can act like a pathetic child in a cluttered house. Having a cluttered house because you are trying to brag as well as disguise the fact you are trying to reclaim a childhood you never had. You need professional help.

Objects...materialistic things and having them around you is not love beggy, items cannot bring you true happiness and the sooner you realise that the better.

One day when you are older, yes older, you will look back and remember all the times you were too stuck into your phone instead of making memories. Like last night posting ugly Christmas trees because someone else has put theirs up, when you were at a family meal. One day your kids will tell you 'I remember when you first met Eliza, you were on your phone Instagramming'

I feel very sad for you beggy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I noticed the majority of her decs were navy and silver, what's she going to do with them this year if her bloody living room is 'raspberry' urgh. Don't even get me started on all the 'stans'... there is really no need. Her tree was bleeping horrific with all them poking out of it last year.
Exactly and why has she bought and been given pink?? My god you can just imagine what a tit show her house will look like! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Queen of Christmas 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ remember last year when everyone got invited to a huge Christmas event (matalan or something) and she was fuming cos she hadn't been invited 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Queen of Christmas 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ remember last year when everyone got invited to a huge Christmas event (matalan or something) and she was fuming cos she hadn't been invited 😂😂
Can you also remember when she went to a doo with Kate and they couldn’t find beggys name on the guest list 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Firstly beggy.... It is not a bargain if you don't need it. That's called wasting money on usess tat.

Secondly... You're not the bleeping queen, you don't need a Christmas meal practice

Also...

Christmas is about spending time with loved ones and you should be more mindful that there may be followers who struggle around Christmas.

Prancing around to band aid song is actually disgusting and proves you are a vile human being. That song is about people struggling in the world, who barely have water to drink...and you're prancing around like a witch without giving a thought to anyone else.

What happened to no Xmas decorations before jasons birthday? Your ugly wreath is already up taking up the whole wall, and your tat is lying everywhere. Wishing your own husbands birthday away so you can act like a pathetic child in a cluttered house. Having a cluttered house because you are trying to brag as well as disguise the fact you are trying to reclaim a childhood you never had. You need professional help.

Objects...materialistic things and having them around you is not love beggy, items cannot bring you true happiness and the sooner you realise that the better.

One day when you are older, yes older, you will look back and remember all the times you were too stuck into your phone instead of making memories. Like last night posting ugly Christmas trees because someone else has put theirs up, when you were at a family meal. One day your kids will tell you 'I remember when you first met Eliza, you were on your phone Instagramming'

I feel very sad for you beggy
This 🙌🏼

Reactions: 6
Have a practice meal yes if you’re going all fancy but seriously this is a mid week meal in my home! Never would I use frozen Yorkshire puds & try doing sprouts in cream & brandy & carrots in honey 😏 your so called Christmas dinner is tit 😏

• Heart
She has an addictive personality- she replaces one thing with another. I suppose buying rubbish and putting up 30 trees stops her from thinking about food or her so obvious eating disorder. Sad thing is she thinks she’s in control of it when he manic behaviour shows otherwise!
THIS! 🙌🏻 Everything she does is just a distraction from eating!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.