Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hanging garland looks really old and ratty, glad the decorations cover it

Reactions: 3
It’s not navy, it’s tacky royal blue. And the lighter blue bow round the reindeers neck is a completely different shade that doesn’t complement. She’s just thrown a load of blues together and none of it is navy.

And it looks tit
Good god, what the actual duck is that monstrosity? It looks wank 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
What a mess of a room,,,, vile wallpaper, orange floor, yellow/cream fireplace 🤮🤮 she really has NO interior taste at all. And the tree is bloody wonky! 🤣🤣🤣

It looks so bad. It is not even christmassy? Just looks so tacky.

Reactions: 1
It’s like she has tried to display every single tacky decoration that B&M, homebargains, Poundland actually sell, all in 1 poor tree! I mean where the frig is the tree? Why spend 3hours fluffing branches to cover every one 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have never felt so confused and she’s making me hate Xmas😥

Reactions: 3
Is it someone coming to play eye spy with my little eye something that isnt gifted..its gonna be a long night beggy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel utterly embarrassed for her, why has she got all dressed up like a dogs dinner just to show off her Christmas crap!!

Reactions: 5
Greedy grabby woman is at it again..when these companys message you asking if they can send you some gifts why cant you say not for me but I will gift them on...you don't need anymore...pure and utter obsessive greed..despicable you are..so yeah

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.