Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
‘You know when your kids are little and you’re at home, your home doesn’t function without you’

No Beggy I don’t know. I work full time and my kids are little. I suppose when you plan a future where you don’t beg or have to rely on your husband to pay all the bills (lucky as I was widowed at 28) you think about a career.

And just as well you never started Instagram to ‘be anything’ or ‘get anywhere’ because you’re not and you haven’t. Imagine the only thing on your mind being Christmas DECORATIONS. I’ve just finished a night shift in intensive care, we performed CPR on 2 patients, one a 24 year old asthmatic who we were successful on and one a 42 year old father of three who we weren’t. Grow up Beggy you absolute tw*t. Self absorbed, self centred and self obsessed tw*t. To think of her followers, many going thru hard times, are faced with this coiled spring every day is heartbreaking.

sorry, in a bad mood this morning and her pointless and meaningless drivel has infuriated me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

bluey

VIP Member
It’s Remembrance Sunday, and first on her list is to mention Christmas again! Just one day she could just sit back and thank those fallen so she can live freely today. Selfish cow.
As a mum to a serving member of the armed forces I’m currently out the shower and getting ready to go to a parade this morning to remember those fallen and give thanks to those serving to protect us today.
My first thought this morning was my boy! It makes me sick that he has given his future to protect selfish people like her.

I’m sure at some point today there will be a token thought to it for the gram, doesn’t count beggy! Nobody has seen u wear ur poppy with pride!! A token quote downloaded from google doesn’t cut it!!!

Thank you to all our serving members of all our vital forces, we will remember ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusted, not one single mention of Rememberance Sunday, not one word of thanks or respect for our past and present armed forces.
Plus she’s putting Brooke’s work tree up tomorrow on the 11th! I am flabbergasted. She knows how many sleeps until Christmas but doesn’t know the significance of what today means, I have no words to describe the utter selfishness of that woman so instead I will give thanks to all those who paid the ultimate sacrifice, for those who have scars that can’t be seen and for all those young men and women who still serve and continue to keep us safe.
And as a Mum my heart was with my boy today who is away with his battalion. I did manage a quick FaceTime with him last night though, so I class myself as very lucky. My hero, my soldier, my son ❤

#LestWeForget

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
Dont get caught up in xmas she says.....while wearing an xmas dressing gown sat next a wreath on the wall, surrounded by boxes and boxes and boxes of decorations 🤦🏼‍♀️ clearly doesnt see the irony!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
My dad used to appear on local news all the time, it’s nothing fancy at all. He used to be one of the guys talking as a rep of a company.

ETA it was anglia news as well as I grew up there 🤣
So did my Dad................ He was a bank robber!!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

diygirl40

VIP Member
Becky (with her snag tooth out) - me stick pins with chocolate on cone, cone is big - I clever

• Haha
Reactions: 29

NoseyNeb

A reply from Christy's re Cadbury's alley gate, they're passing it to senior management to take action 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

NoseyNeb

I don't own a single xmas decoration! I gave them all away 10 years ago, I don't do xmas since my mum died, it just isn't xmas without her

• Sad
Reactions: 28

ReadingAlong

Just in case anyone is tempted to use cable ties, here’s a tip not everyone knows. Thread it through the opposite way (smooth side) and it suddenly becomes reusable. It is secure enough for most purposes, then slides off when done and you can save the cable tie rather than cutting it with scissors and adding to our plastic waste problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Listen to the lyrics you self centred cunt ;

And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmas time
The greatest gift they'll get this year is life
Where nothing ever grows
No rain or rivers flow
Do they know it's Christmas time at all?

Just for once in your sad, sorry little life think about others before yourself! It’s not meant to be a party number you fucking clown!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Jambojambo

VIP Member
I can’t contain my excitement for Jason lollipops, balloons, windmills, golf balls, bike bells 😆 what a fucking farce he’s 50 not 5..... I tell you what if I was Jason I’d take that £50 smash the frame over her fucking bonce and fuck off to the pub

• Haha
Reactions: 25

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
These fuckers go to the papers about us for calling them out yet these unscrupulous business’s get away with encouraging people not to pay their fucking bills.
So fucking shocked that they’d share this on their stories. Wow just wow! I expect to be blocked but couldn’t give a shiny shit. Fucking arseholes!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
It’s pure greed. So what if something was reduced from £12 to £3.... does that mean you need to buy 6!? There are people out in the world scrapping by and a big bag of Christmas decorations for £2 is something they’d be really grateful for. Instead, Beggy just goes round the shops and sweeps up anything cheap.

it’s a bargain.... but you don’t need it! So it’s not a bargain

• Heart

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
I scrolled through her Instagram followers last night and the amount of bots in the first 100 or so names was shocking, she definitely buys followers. I reckon only half of her followers are real, if that!

No fucking way is she out buying more shit, Jesus H Christ that’s absolutely ridiculous. Has she seen the amount of stuff she already has, how can she possibly need more? Is she on drugs? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Out buying more heirlooms from Poundland to leave in her will for Macca & Brooke

• Haha
  • Heart