Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one selfish cow!! How would she have liked it if anyone had done that to her before her 40th, which I still can’t believe, looks older than some friends I have over 50? She would have hated it because it’s sll about ME, yes ME, Mrs I want to be as famous as Mrs Hinch & get even more freebies sent to her. These last few days she really has infuriated me, not one but two new jackets she was gifted, does she really need them? NO! But she’s so greedy she’ll take everything. She should have taken a leaf out of other accounts and instead done a competition to let someone else win it but she only ever does that when she has made sure she or someone in her family have been gifted something first. I used to feel sorry for Jason but not any longer, the whole family are a bunch of muppets!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m wondering if the something in early November she kept mentioning is to do with his birthday. It can’t be at home with all the decorations about surely.

Reactions: 1
I reckon every cent of her wages has gone on rubbish, that’s why she gets so excited when it’s pay day as the pot will be running low! I think going by what she’s said in the past Jason pays the bills & for any large item/ home improvements they need.

You’d think she was the CEO of some high flying company the way she splashes the cash instead of a cashier handing out grubby 2p’s in an amusement arcade.

Reactions: 6
I'm late forties, have a son and daughter, and a grandson and a lovely daughter in law. Now, her behaviour shocks me, why is she cluttering her house with that ridiculous amount of crap! For me, Christmas will be about my family. We have ornaments that are falling apart, but they are sentimental and I'll never get rid of them. She isn't normal. She isn't a normal mum or wife. She really needs to go buy a home magazine and see how to decorate tastefully at Christmas. I know Not everyone has the same faith practices, but Christmas is a holy time. A time for giving and sharing. Not boasting about what you have. I find it so sad that she has all that stuff and wouldn't think of donating to those less fortunate. Maybe she needs to start acting her age. She's embarrassing. I actually cringe for her. If I was like that and my 19 year old seen my insta she would be sure to tell me to wind my neck in 😂 she unfortunately had major issues. She has attention issues and is very self absorbed. She's more to be pitied than anything. She will look back in a few years and be embarrassed by her behaviour. And leave your phone at home becs when drinking. Not a very sensible thing to be videoing a bunch of drunk middle ages. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20191104-233856_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20191104-233856_Instagram.jpg
Translated to - sorry, haven't had chance to rig the competition winner as I've been playing with my cheap nasty christmas shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn't mean to post that pic twice 😄
Her batteries have got to run out at some point? What will be the trigger that makes her admit she has a deep-rooted mental health issue? Her denial cannot last forever!

Reactions: 3
Thank god she’s told me how to decorate my tree this morning...

I had absolutely NO idea how to 🙄

• Haha
5th November....50 sleeps till Christmas!!! Anything else happen on the 5th November beggy??? Bet she has no clue whatsoever

Reactions: 11
She’s wasted so much money! It’s appalling all them Xmas decs she will never use under her stairs and in the garage! Not forgetting the load she bought in Vegas! And conveniently forgot them. You know, each to their own in when they put their Xmas tree and decs up, but it’s completely overshadowing her husband’s bday. Poor sod.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she’s basically slated the garland she got cos it didn’t have bright white lights on it 🙄 instead she’s gonna add chavy white lights she could have just said no thank you to the freebie

i can’t be the only one who think white lights are the most chavvy thing 🤢

Reactions: 8
I hope shes working tomororw 🤦‍♀️

I don't think she'd finished serving up though?
We all know that Jason is a creepy chav but I’m feeling a little sorry for him here. It’s his 50th Birthday and she’s spread all this Xmas crap around the house! Could you imagine if he’d brought in all the tools and gardening stuff into the house from the garage in the run up to her 40th?!? Not to mention his 50 pressies of tat and freebies 😬
exactly what I was thinking! The house was all dressed for her birthday even just for Chinese and she does the same for Brooke but Jason gets a house decorated with boxes upon boxes of tat that realistically she will never use half of that crap. Selfish all the way!

So the person who has won the competition is someone she follows, abit suspect given the previous competition winners.

Reactions: 9
Your nails are tit anyway begs 🖕 as are your brows and lashes so pipe your bread stick fingers down
44735EB1-98D8-45D8-8632-F4B1BBF1071D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.