Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't own a single xmas decoration! I gave them all away 10 years ago, I don't do xmas since my mum died, it just isn't xmas without her

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Why do you need moere then one bloody tree. She doesn't live in a mansion.

One tree in the living room is ample, a tree that you can see is a tree not a tree where you can't even see the branches just all the big cluttter of tit on it.

Reactions: 5
The level of Christmas paraphernalia Becky has is OFF THE SCALE. I have one large cardboard box of baubles and a handful of Christmas/winter accessories, little ornaments etc and a Christmas tree bagged up separately. That’s absolutely it. They’ll go up early/mid December and back down about a week after Christmas. End of story.
Same! I have one large box of tree decs, a wreath and garland for the fireplace, ONE beautiful sparkly stag, a bow for the front door, wooden light up star for the window and Merry Christmas bunting.
And my husband moans we have loads! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A reply from Christy's re Cadbury's alley gate, they're passing it to senior management to take action 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That tree will be up before the weekend.

Her friend claire posted a story of her tree up with all the presents under it last night, within minutes Becky was posting her trees from last year (from the restaurant she was in) as her nose was out of joint as Claire had stole her thunder and since she’s been non stop Christmas.

She will not donate to charity off her own back as the last time she did, she helped herself to money for petrol and didn’t get as much newspaper or Instagram appreciation as she expected.

Everything is for the gram, the big cancer scare for her mum, the baby, anything slightly and inconvenience to her is all blown up x1000 so she can get sent things and so she could post her followers telling her she is amazing.

Nothing is done out of the kindness of her own heart.

She is not a nice person and she needs to stop drinking the booster shots she brought back from LOS Vaygas as they are making her erratic and have like a speed affect on her and playing with her moods.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can someone please clarify something for me as I’m new to Becky. Are those decorations all for her own personal use at home?? Is she a professional tree dresser (is that even a thing) as I’ve seen her say about ‘salon’ trees and stuff. I just can’t get over the sheer amount of stuff today just being for one house 😱🙈

Can someone please clarify something for me as I’m new to Becky. Are those decorations all for her own personal use at home?? Is she a professional tree dresser (is that even a thing) as I’ve seen her say about ‘salon’ trees and stuff. I just can’t get over the sheer amount of stuff today just being for one house 😱🙈
Not even for that. Half of the tit lives in the cupboard because she doesn't like it & is never going to use it but she buys it because it's cheap, bargain. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her daughter is a hairdresser and i believe Beggy is going to dress the Christmas tree in the salon

Reactions: 3
Jesus take the wheel. I saw something green in her stories about dinner and it wasn't a bleeping Christmas tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s making a roast for dinner don’t you know! Beggy will sniff the gravy and that will be enough for her 🙄

She does one tree at her daughters work but not sure if the tree and decorations are stored at the hairdressers. What you see is all for her own personal use and that’s not even half of it 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Petition to check beggy into rehab as an early Christmas prezzie to enable her to recognise that replacing a problem/addiction with something else is not coping, identifying or even overcoming her problems.

Love from tattle, p.s. Jason is chipping in half.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s like a pathetic competition between the bigger accounts on Instagram to see who will put their tree up first. They’re all trying to hold out but I give it single digit days until one of them has the tree up and rams it down all of our throats shouting they were first.

Reactions: 6
Looking at that roast dinner i only have one thing to say - im so glad i dont belong to that family.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like WTF.... she is giving me a headache about Xmas all that tac under the cupboard it was like a massive migraine !!! Ps I know where my tree is in the loft!! Pps anyone she had her feet in socks today lol 🤢🤢🤢 could still see her toes!!
That hoard was the last straw for me. It’s completely unnecessary, sheer greed. Wtf does anyone in an average sized house need all this stuff for? And how is she financing all the buying?

Reactions: 5
You sound a bit like myself, when we travel I always try to buy a little something that i add to the tree, even treated myself to a Tiffany one when we were in New York.. couldn’t pay me to hang those horrid silver baubles let alone those friggin stags 😂
We always buy a decoration from holiday if they have them.

Got loads in New York and had to buy two carry on bags to bring them back. Totally worth it though s we paid around 120 dollars for about 750/800 dollars worth of decorations!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.