Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's speechless apparently.
The difference is Trina's in a relationship with someone who quite obviously is head over heels in love with her... our Becks on the other hand 🤔🤔
To be fair, it's quite obvious someone is head over heels in love with Becks too. It's just not the little one from Monaco.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So pleased for Trina. She's smashing her goals lately. She's done amazing with the WLS, now she is on a dream holiday with a man who adores her and has asked her to be his wife.

Meanwhile Becky has cancelled her visit (that she pays for every time) to part time hobbit gigalo, in order to give her sizable draws and the fridge a good seeing to....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So pleased for Trina. She's smashing her goals lately. She's done amazing with the WLS, now she is on a dream holiday with a man who adores her and has asked her to be his wife.

Meanwhile Becky has cancelled her visit (that she pays for every time) to part time hobbit gigalo, in order to give her sizable draws and the fridge a good seeing to....
Hobbit gigalo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mummy wend Q&A, really struggled to watch.
Wendy is just trying to answer the questions and Becky just keeps interrupting by shouting something stupid. She’s so immature. Also find her very patronising.
Can’t believe how thick Becky is that she couldnt work out the name ‘Lucinda’ or how to work out their age gap. And it’s clear how money obsessed Becky is because she kept trying push more expensive luxe brands into the conversation.

Reactions: 12
Mummy wend Q&A, really struggled to watch.
Wendy is just trying to answer the questions and Becky just keeps interrupting by shouting something stupid. She’s so immature. Also find her very patronising.
Can’t believe how thick Becky is that she couldnt work out the name ‘Lucinda’ or how to work out their age gap. And it’s clear how money obsessed Becky is because she kept trying push more expensive luxe brands into the conversation.
I thought it was awful, if I'm honest. Like you said, she kept taking the focus away from Wendy with such stupid comments. And when she said, "I'm 30 so that's the age difference..." 😲 Clearly, Wendy is used to dealing with such cretinous comments as she just calmly explained how to work it out - I don't get how she had to have that explained to her! I did chuckle when they showed the photo of baby Becky being held by Wendy and Becky said we should recreate the picture, and without batting an eyelid, Wendy says "I won't get my arms around you!" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_4401.jpeg

If mummy wend looked this good in her 20s, there’s no hope in hell for Becky

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't give a flying f*** what Wendy would eat on death row. Here are some questions I'd like her to answer:

At what point would you stop enabling and encouraging her behaviour, particularly her weight gain? Are you waiting for a particular event to happen?

Is the way she runs around after the clearly not-interested JP - fawning over him, buying him gifts, and flying over like some kind of pump-and-dump - are these the values that you brought Becky up with? Are you proud of how she begs for a man's attention?

You showed pictures of yourself around Becky's age. Do you worry about the direction her life is heading, compared to yours?

I was surprised to hear that mummy wendy was the breadwinner for a few years while the dad stayed at home (because of the big age gap)
I think Becky sees herself as some successful career woman just like her mum might have been.

Reactions: 6
Gosh, is her Dad 86 now then?
Yeah, think he was 57 when she was born. So i guess he was retired when she was still small, so i guess it makes sense that he stayed at home while Wendy still worked.
God it’s even worse she has her pensioner parents buy her expensive perfumes and chanel bags

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Who the hell asked for a Q&A with Mummy Wend? No disrespect Wendy but I don't much care for Q&As with celebs or people who are in the public eye, yet alone a mum from Sowfamptun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really want to slap Becky when she does vlogs with her parents as I find her really patronising towards them. My parents are no longer here but I would never have disrespected them like she does.

• Heart
She is quite patronising towards them and interrupts then constantly! I guess they've raised her to be the princess she is.

The other one she posted is how becky thinks she looks, fine dining on holiday with JP goatyhair.
The really sad thing is, she wont live as long as her parents.
IMG_4399.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
The other one she posted is how becky thinks she looks, fine dining on holiday with JP goatyhair.
The really sad thing is, she wont live as long as her parents. View attachment 2923719
Maybe this is what Becky would look like if she was a few stones lighter! Have to give it to mummy Wend, she was quite a looker in her heyday.

I didn't watch the Q&A for my sanity. When you have elderly parents, we look after them, not the other way around. By the time I was her age I'd nursed my Dad through terminal cancer until the very end, I'm now doing the same with mum.

• Heart
  • Sad
OMG that Boohoo haul was bloody awful, especially that pink dress. She complains about a couple of items being polyester, doesn’t she look at the fabric composition when she orders?

1715274775190.png
1715274953557.png

How can she not know that she doesn't have her clothing on straight or the collar flat?? Is she so lazy, she doesn't even bother checking, or is it that she just doesn't care?

Reactions: 9