Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she films every two weeks, four hauls at once, and expects us to act like she's doing the world a service? It's a crappy cash grab love, not humanitarian aid.

As for 'wanting some time at home' to clean her filthy house, does she not work 100% from home? And have no friends or hobbies to be out the house for? No kids either - so why the mess? Sounds like sheer laziness and nothing more.

As for JP coming to visit - I'm sure she's dangling that cruise she's paid for over his head. She really can't be worth this much hassle, even with 50 tons of orange blusher smacked across her 6 chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she films every two weeks, four hauls at once, and expects us to act like she's doing the world a service? It's a crappy cash grab love, not humanitarian aid.

As for 'wanting some time at home' to clean her filthy house, does she not work 100% from home? And have no friends or hobbies to be out the house for? No kids either - so why the mess? Sounds like sheer laziness and nothing more.

As for JP coming to visit - I'm sure she's dangling that cruise she's paid for over his head. She really can't be worth this much hassle, even with 50 tons of orange blusher smacked across her 6 chins.
I smell a break up on the cards. I think there's been stuff going on behind the scenes that we don't know about. I thought it was weird how her parents gatecrashed a visit to the little git. He should be paying for her, it's her 30th. I bet he doesn't get her anything worth showing off yet again

Her house should be immaculate it's not as if she lives in a mansion. It's only ever her there.

Reactions: 10
does she not work 100% from home? And have no friends or hobbies to be out the house for? No kids either - so why the mess? Sounds like sheer laziness and nothing more.
i find it so sad that she’s 29 and this is her life. Even if she has no friends, she can do stuff solo but she just doesnt. Her only interests are shopping (yet she looks terrible) or going on holidays where she can barely walk anywhere so just eats. Not sure why she’s always ranting about m&s not selling stuff in store when she never goes out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"I want to put stuff on Vinted cos I know you guys love shopping my wardrobe

......and I've got tit tons of grifted clothes to flog for a few quid. Don't worry, I'll be telling the tax man"

• Haha
Reactions: 12

......and I've got tit tons of grifted clothes to flog for a few quid. Don't worry, I'll be telling the tax man"
I’d love to see what she’s selling, can’t find her on Vinted under beccareyn or Becky Reynolds though.

Reactions: 2
I’d love to see what she’s selling, can’t find her on Vinted under beccareyn or Becky Reynolds though.

I seem to recall it goes through Mummy Wend's account. I suppose that get's around the grifted/haul/taxable income issue too.

Reactions: 4
I smell a break up on the cards. I think there's been stuff going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.
I think you're right. She'll never say it on camera, but it's very clear she wants more from him than she's getting. She's desperate to film him, show off gifts from him, see him often, etc. And he's not going to do it. She seems to push and push the boundaries, an argument then happens off-camera, and it goes back to square 1. In the Malaga vlogs she was constantly shoving the camera in his very uncomfortable face, and even put him as the thumbnail. Switch to the recent Monaco visit and she deliberately isn't showing his face at all - just neck downwards. Seems a very large argument has happened in between.

Honestly I'm on his side for this - I think he's a bit of a sleaze and I don't doubt for a second he's cheating (based on his actions) but she's dated him for seven years, she claims. She knows how little he actually gives back, how incompatible they are, and it's on her at this point to find something better. It's embarrassing on her part to be wasting her life on this non-existent relationship.

Reactions: 9
I cant imagine having been with someone 7 whole years and having a relationship that is very much as casual as it gets

Reactions: 7

Yep especially when we're going camping and need a new tent, or a marquee for that special occasion....

She's so full of herself. I was quite shocked when she said how often she visits her classically handsome lover 🥴 that's such a one sided "relationship". It's actually worse than I thought 🤣

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell she needs to see a respiratory consultant. That is breathing is shocking at her age. Her size is very alarming at her height.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New video up.
Still moaning about h&m’s plus size and how hard it is to find clothes in her size. Just bleeping filter??!??
Seriously, she said it doesnt always work but she’s talking bollocks. It’s the same as being a popular size that sells out or browsing the sale - everyone has to filter at some point, get a grip.
---
IMG_2926.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
New video up.
Still moaning about h&m’s plus size and how hard it is to find clothes in her size. Just bleeping filter??!??
Seriously, she said it doesnt always work but she’s talking bollocks. It’s the same as being a popular size that sells out or browsing the sale - everyone has to filter at some point, get a grip.
---
View attachment 2891339
What in the heck does she look like!?!?!? I know it says dress, but it looks more like she is fighting her way into a duvet cover.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8