Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked like she had a slimming filter on that video, her chins are normally resting on her chest.
I thought so too!! The colours were also very odd looking, her hair was a weird brown and her eyes just looked off - very bulbous and bug-like.

so a few videos back she was ranting about how ozempic is toxic and the reason why brands dont sell clothes big enough for her, but now shes saying if it was a tablet she'd take it?? perhaps she's not as comfortable with her weight as she pretends to be. it does seem like she thinks its an easy fix

edit:
she also went on a shein/ethics of fast fashion rant. hasnt she done ADs for temu? which is worse than shein, same human rights/environmental issues, but they also steal peoples bank details
Nail on the head there. And she just wants any excuse to do Shein hauls again, because they gift her a lot for free (so she pockets more cash). She doesn't care one bit about ethics. She keeps saying there are no ethical plus size brands but a quick Google have shown me loads that she hasn't reviewed. And as for cost, even if a dress from an ethical brand was £100, she could buy just the one and show five ways to style it - compared to throwing on a £100 Shein haul. But that's more effort and Becky doesn't do effort.

Reactions: 9
That was deffo a dig for tattle, going on about others commenting on her life 🤣 it didn't even fit with question that was asked. She just started ranting on about people needing to get a life 🤣🤣 you need to get a life becky, other than one that revolves around putting on make up like a clown and acting like a 90 year old. And eating so much that you now sound like a big fat smelly bulldog suffering heatstroke, just trying to do a slow walk and talk
I didnt get that remark because people comment on her life all the time in her comments. So only when it’s something she doesn’t like that’s when they dont have lives?

People who get on their highhorse about ‘mean people online aka tattle’ are so transparent, you just know she’s the biggest witch going in real life and at work, probably why she has no authentic friendships.

Reactions: 8
I've never seen someone so deluded as Becky. She says her mother says it as it is....well so do we sorry 🤣 your daughter is a deluded plonker.

She's probably already filmed a shein shop 🙄 she's just testing the water

• Haha
Becky justifying using shein because 'evey company exploits their employees. What about boohoo, pretty little thing, asos'.

Ok, fine. Yes this is true but with 30 seconds of research you could find companies who don't! Or you could buy secondhand (I know this doesn't work with her channel content).

Saying, I know I'm part of the problem and I know I'm buying from companies who abuse their staff but everyone does it isn't ok.

Sickening.

Becky justifying using shein because 'evey company exploits their employees. What about boohoo, pretty little thing, asos'.
i nearly choked when she proudly exclaimed that shein use the same factory as prada!! No they bleeping dont lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Greedy moo can't stay away from the likes of Shein! She'll be back doing a haul before we know it. But because everyone uses slave labour, it's fine - she'll just continue to endorse it as long as she gets sent a load of polyester shite for free! Who cares about the poor souls that are making it. She is arrogance personified. Clearly reads here! Says we have no life, what about the lonely old dears that kiss her arse and suck up to her in the comments?
---
i nearly choked when she proudly exclaimed that shein use the same factory as prada!! No they bleeping dont lol.
This! Where is she getting these facts from?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did it even cross her mind that older people or those with physical issues ie back, need arms on chairs for support when getting in and out?
God help her as that will be her soon, so she’ll be double fucked.

Reactions: 12
Q&A with a 29 year old single woman who lives in a 2 bed semi, living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade wage, supplemented by Mummy Wend and Daddy. Body dysmorphia and a belief that cos Mildred from Margate says she looks amazing, then it must be true.

She really doesn't understand the SHEIN issues does she.

And what is going on with her hands!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She claims it's discrimination but being fat isn't a protected characteristics, therefore it's not discrimination.

Why tf should everyone else suffer because some people have no self control - and I say this as someone who grew up as a fat kid and made changes to get healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Q&A with a 29 year old single woman who lives in a 2 bed semi, living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade wage, supplemented by Mummy Wend and Daddy. Body dysmorphia and a belief that cos Mildred from Margate says she looks amazing, then it must be true.

She really doesn't understand the SHEIN issues does she.

And what is going on with her hands!
Mildred from Margate 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All the comments telling her how beautiful she is have to be coming from old auntie Mabel types, the ones that smell of talc and have an old tissue in their cardigan pocket, they tell even the family members with a face like a well chewed toffee that they're a "bonny lass"

• Haha
  • Heart
Saying, I know I'm part of the problem and I know I'm buying from companies who abuse their staff but everyone does it isn't ok.
We're in a cost of living crisis and it's an affordable option. Yes, it contributes to the problem, but I get it - an average person buying an average amount of clothes and actually wearing and using them is not the big issue.

My problem is with people like Becky who have the money to shop ethically, have a platform to promote it, and still hoard these clothes. When do we ever see her out in anything other than those hideous smock dresses? Neither her or the OAP brigade seem to realise the clothing isn't cheap or good value if you never wear it. You're better off in a £50 top you wear 50 times over 5 different £15 tops you never put on.

Prada have accused Shein of copying their designs (along with hundred's of other designer's work).......I think Becky is getting a little mixed up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear. We're deep into delusion season.

M&S (remember them, they hate fat women and don't make cloves big enough for them). No plus size in store, but it might just be her store. Others in the comment section confirm that M&S are just fattist bastards.

First t-shirt in a size 24. It's fick and very good quality. However, despite being called an 'oversized' tee, a 24 doesn't appear to fit Becks like she thinks a size 24 should fit her size 24 bod. It's a mystery. Apparently M&S, the fashion retailer who have been doing this for several decades, have got their descriptions mixed up. Maybe the M&S copywriter just isn't that good.

Next up, we have a size 24 dress that is too small on the top. Another mystery. Apparently M&S are proving her wrong on the sizing once again. Naughty M&S.

Are we ready for the next outfit. A size 24 cami top, which for some reason is.......too small. Spotting a feme here yet guuuuuuyyyys?

Next, we have a size 24 dress that is a lightweight but fick material. The size 24 dress is 'a little snuggy' on the tummy area. The mystery continues.

At this point Becks helpfully observes that M&S size 24s are a bit small cos they are just upsizing their regular sizes. What could be the mystery that continues to confuse the sizing issues Becks is facing?

Next up, a size 24 tee that is, in my humble opinion, a bit, what's the word? Small.

Then we have a size 24 Bardot Midaxi dress that is cut wrong, apparently, making the size 24 not fit Beck, a true size 24 if ever I saw one.

The size 24 tiered dress is cut wrong. Again. Silly M&S. Becks finally admits that if 'you're a true 24' it might fit but as she's 'more a 24/26' that may be the reason. Ah, we're getting there with solving the mystery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
0 for 7 for the latest M&S haul, sorry but this girl is delusional if she believes she’s a size 24.

• Haha
Reactions: 14