Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Monday. Why the video when we know she's does Tewsdee and Fursdee?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't understand how she can buy a shirt in a 4XL - a 32/34 - not be able to get it on at all, and not be fazed by that one bit. Yes, sizes can run small, but you claim to be 5 sizes smaller than what you bought - and it STILL doesn't fit. What do you say to someone that delusional?
---
My mum loved him! Played his records 24/7 ! 🤦‍♀️
Roussos sold over 60 million albums worldwide and became "an unlikely kaftan-wearing sex symbol" - according to Wikipedia.

I know it's early, but can I prematurely suggest the new title to be 'Becky Reynolds #3, an unlikely kaftan-wearing sex symbol' please? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she like this?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
New video up.
Still moaning about h&m’s plus size and how hard it is to find clothes in her size. Just bleeping filter??!??
Seriously, she said it doesnt always work but she’s talking bollocks. It’s the same as being a popular size that sells out or browsing the sale - everyone has to filter at some point, get a grip.
---
View attachment 2891339
What the kung fuey is she doing here 😅😅😅
Also Q&A with mummy Wendy...
🙄🙄🙄
Two 🫛 in a pod.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Q&A with Mummy Wend 😔

Wendy, I know it's a delicate subject, but do you ever talk to Becky about her health and weight issues?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she's a 24/26 why is she ordering a 4XL?
H&M plus is small imo I'm a 26 28 and need 4Xl as the 3 is too tight
Its not cut for boobs so if I was less booby maybe a 3xl would fit

I get really confused by Becky tho, she's definitely a smaller size than me, maybe by a size (judging by ordering same brands) but nothing fits well, it's either too big or too small, too long, or too short. She needs to learn what suits her, more than worry about sizing up or down

• Heart

I get really confused by Becky tho, she's definitely a smaller size than me, maybe by a size (judging by ordering same brands) but nothing fits well, it's either too big or too small, too long, or too short. She needs to learn what suits her, more than worry about sizing up or down
Do you think? Since they sorted their sizes out I find them to be very good, a lot of the time generous, and a better fit than a lot of shops? I suppose it depends where you carry your weight, but I think she's lying. I think she's bigger than a 26. Those pjs, she was trying to kid herself were roomy... they could barely navigate her arse crack and were like sausage skin on her legs. Those kind of shorts and tops are normally loose fitting.

As a side note she's really irritating me how much she sounds like Trina

Reactions: 9
shes just completely clueless about different cuts and styles of clothes. she keeps buying oversized smock style dresses and then claiming she could have sized down when theyre not skin tight, but these types of dresses are not meant to be form fitting so theyre never going to look correct when shes wearing them wrong. she also keeps getting boxy crop tops and complaining that theyre cropped... like obviously

to me, it really comes across like shes desperate to be a size 24 even though shes clearly not. constantly mentioning how she could size down just because the item is stretchy/oversized by design

Reactions: 11

I think it's very hard to perceive our own bodies compared to others (I always feel huge myself) but Becky is a 32 at a minimum. She only ever orders roomy, stretchy or oversized items. If anything is deliberately tight, it's only ever on her smaller bust and loose fitting everywhere else.

If she was to order a pair of linen trousers, or a tailored suit, or even a shift dress in a non-stretch fabric, she'd not fit into anything less than a 32. It's why she doesn't order those things - she's incapable of admitting that size would fit her well. So if you're ordering items like that in a 26/28, I am 100% sure you are smaller than her.

Reactions: 6
I think it's very hard to perceive our own bodies compared to others (I always feel huge myself) but Becky is a 32 at a minimum. She only ever orders roomy, stretchy or oversized items......

if you're ordering items like that in a 26/28, I am 100% sure you are smaller than her.
I honestly think she isn't bigger than a 26,maybe 28 on the belly. The M and S stuff, yes it looked tit and was too small, but there is no way I'd even get a 24 on so she's got to be smaller

If she wore clothes that fit and styles that suited her she'd look smaller

Even a properly fitting bra would stop her looking so round

Christ. She reeeeeeally hammers home that the “milk maid dress” that apparently men really like (🤢) is wayyyyy too big. It isn’t. It fits her. It’s not supposed to be skin tight. And if she sized down she would never get it over her stomach. What the duck does she want her channel to be? Is she a fat lass and proud of it? Is she actually embarrassed about her size? Because I just don’t get it. Pick a lane Becky!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She seriously believes that if the fabric isnt like a second skin on her, then it’s too big. And if she can get into it, then it fits.

She called the midi milkmaid dress ENORMOUS.
You can see she’s only pulling it a by few inches.
If she size downs (she says AT LEAST 1 dress size 🤣🤣) it’ll be so unflattering and tight around her stomach.
IMG_3016.jpeg

IMG_3017.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I
She seriously believes that if the fabric isnt like a second skin on her, then it’s too big. And if she can get into it, then it fits.

She called the midi milkmaid dress ENORMOUS.
You can see she’s only pulling it a by few inches.
If she size downs (she says AT LEAST 1 dress size 🤣🤣) it’ll be so unflattering and tight around her stomach.
View attachment 2894156
View attachment 2894157
This is my point she's ordering everything in a size 4XL and most of it fits. I think she's the same size as Becki Jones on Tik Tok and she's a size 30

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I honestly think she isn't bigger than a 26,maybe 28 on the belly. The M and S stuff, yes it looked tit and was too small, but there is no way I'd even get a 24 on so she's got to be smaller

If she wore clothes that fit and styles that suited her she'd look smaller

Even a properly fitting bra would stop her looking so round
I agree. I’m also a 26/28 (though I have everything from a size 20-30 in my wardrobe) I carry more weight in my boobs and legs than Becky but the clothes fit on her as they would fit on me..T-shirts and stretchy stuff I can wear a 24 and they fit, jeans I’m a 26 in the stores I use (bon marche, simply be, next) and dresses with buttons etc I’m a 28 due to my bust.

so I agree she is likely a 26 and yes H&M sizes are awful. I have clothes from a XL to a 4XL and nothing is consistent.

• Heart
Reactions: 1