Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dare someone to ask her why she has changed outfits already this morning lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dare someone to ask her why she has changed outfits already this morning lol
Surely she should be showering before changing outfits. She looks bleeping horrific this morning and her hair needs a good wash. Bet she bleeping stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can her but hurt from sit ups? Surely it’s squats that can hurt ur ass.
Maybe doing exercise on a cheap crappy eBay rug isn’t the way forward hun

Please tell me she’s not going to B&Q without having a wash?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She is a born liar. Can this witch not sink any lower, it’s so obvious she ain’t going to bed she is going the swingers shed......my god I wish some one would dob the witch in like Hinch. So tomorrow will it be sunglasses yet again to hide her dried up hungover prune face. She will have dried spit in the side of her mouth (well I hope it’s dried spit ) 🤮

and ffs half a pizza, half a cake, half a eyelash, to go with her half a bleeping brain. And where’s brookblessher 🤔
was hinch caught out too? (Sorry, stopped following her a long time ago, cba to go through the threads)

Reactions: 1
How can her but hurt from sit ups? Surely it’s squats that can hurt ur ass.
Maybe doing exercise on a cheap crappy eBay rug isn’t the way forward hun

Please tell me she’s not going to B&Q without having a wash?
Off to b&q to buy more shite she doesn't need!

Reactions: 4
Off to b&q to buy more shite she doesn't need!
She was clearly out last night and the only reason we don’t have her hungover voice is because she’s absolutely buzzing about going to B&Q. She gets on a real high when she knows she can spend.

Becky's looking rough as fook and had a good lay in because she was breaking social distancing rules by getting pissed with her neighbours, most prob - as predicted! 😡

Reactions: 7
And she is high as a kite today, as she is off to get more non essentials, yet is shocked by the car park being busy.

Becky.....you are also there so you cannot comment 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks like she’s still pissed to me
So why is she driving
The skanky cow- she looks like she smells 🤢

And she is high as a kite today, as she is off to get more non essentials, yet is shocked by the car park being busy.

Becky.....you are also there so you cannot comment 🙄🤣
I wonder if she’s still over the limit? I never drive the morning after drinking, it’s not worth the risk.

Reactions: 5
How does someone need that much sleep??!!!
not normal if she was sleeping but we all know she wasn’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
She was definitely out at Dawn's last night. Her followers must be stupid if they don't see it. twit.

Reactions: 8
So is she trying to say she did some exercises got changed but not washed then went to b&q and is now complaining about how busy it is. She is so up her own bum thinking she has a right to be out and other people don’t x

Reactions: 11
She's very transparent-let's hope she doesn't catch it 🤔 also flash can kiss my bee hind what a load of tit

Reactions: 3
Just look at the difference in her hair from the exercise videos to her stories. Theres no way she did those exercises this morning. I can't believe she's actually gone out looking like that, is she not embarrassed?!

Reactions: 8
She’s up and ready yet her hair looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards. ,

Reactions: 11
She’s a fool, if she catches it she will be knocked off her feet and i would dare say she would be seriously Ill
She’s got no substance in her body and is clearly unfit.

Reactions: 7
Shocked at how busy the car park is?! 🙄 Yes because it’s full of idiots like you doing non essential shopping.
She has driven into Ipswich to go there (another 10–15 min journey) which was NOT necessary. This women is so selfish. She’s not happy unless she’s spending money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.