Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be ohhh just got up, I watched Netflix till half 1 in the morning lies lies lies

witch you need to start being honest, cause it’s all going to bite you on your skinny half a ass.
If she says she’s been watching Netflix we should bombard her with questions about what she watched, did she enjoy it etc and see what she says. She’ll trip herself up, stupid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s been a full evening and half a morning off Instagram so far ... Trust me she’s passed out. It’s the only time she’s off her phone.
She is 100% hanging out her arse, does she think we are stupid? bleep usually is never off her phone chatting pointless drivel to insta

Reactions: 8
She's up ! Not showing her face though. So I'm thinking she might need a call to the doctor. She went to bed at 6pm 🤷 and had a right good lay in till 10.45am. Even on lockdown, people in their 40's do not do that.

She's hanging like a bleeping basket !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My thoughts exactly 👀
If I went to bed as early as she did last night I'd of been up with the birds!
Usually if it's an early night with Netflix she does post the tv screen - she can't help herself so last night there was something keeping her off the gram! 👍

Absolutely hanging like a bat! I’m sure she’s happy she was smart enough to pre-record those god-awful Flash videos.
Quite honestly, she can pretend all she wants but I really dislike being taken for a fool. Go duck yourself Beggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's up ! Not showing her face though. So I'm thinking she might need a call to the doctor. She went to bed at 6pm 🤷 and had a right good lay in till 10.45am. Even on lockdown, people in their 40's do not do that.

She's hanging like a bleeping basket !
She was in bed before my five year old 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else's Instagram playing up?
I went to her account this morning and saw this.
Took a couple of refreshes before it showed Beggy's front page.
Is it me, did I drink too much last night 🥴

Attachments

She's a state this morning. Flash videos definitely pre recorded you can tell by the difference in the hair. bleeping hell you would think she would atleast brush it before posting videos

Reactions: 16
Looks as rough as toast, not a chance she was in bed Early last night!! You can tell by how greasy her hair is she prerecorded that workout

Reactions: 10
She's a state this morning. Flash videos definitely pre recorded you can tell by the difference in the hair. bleeping hell you would think she would atleast brush it before posting videos
Difference in hair and a brief sweep over leggings (they looked a different colour.)

Reactions: 2
has this bleep really started a bleeping christmas countdown

so her bum is hurting from the sit ups....

no beggy that isnt because of the sit ups, its due to your bony arse being on the hard floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks exhausted for someone who went to bed at 6pm and didn't get up till nearly 11 o'clock. She always posts night on her story with a snap of her bed too even when she's been out on the piss, my bet is she stayed at the swingers bar and drove home over the limit this morning!

If she's desperate for engagement she should do some maintenance posts .... bear with me. I post about health and fitness (not a large account 2k+ and no diets, hence the low numbers). Anyway I storied once with my shark vacuum filters drying on the radiator. I had so many dms about how, what, why, when, Everyone has seen her paint and rearrange the tat. Maintenance is where it's at!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.