Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got issues. I think her spending and buying is another part of her mental disorder, along with the eating issues. This lockdown has highlighted just what a massive problem she has. She literally buys shite. Any shite. Home shite, clothes shite, garden shite, shite!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What in god's name does she look like in her get up today 😂 She's like a battery powered carrot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whoever already called it.. thought I’d capture the proof she’s a fraud... unless of course she makes her sofa using a tape measure for precision!? Recorded a job lot and changed her clothes... so even she can’t be bothered!? Why agree to it then not actually do it... bellend
I said at the beginning of it she has more than likely recorded it in one go but then the weather was tit so she was like oh tit I'm going to have to redo it inside

Reactions: 6
Surely thats fraud.. promoting a "daily work out" and just boshing them all out in one day.. her arse is perminently on that sofa theres no way those cushions wouldnt have moved for 3 days! Has anyone reported?

Reactions: 10
Everything she does is extreme....shopping, clothes, Xmas, eating....it’s how she gets her buzz! She has issues and needs help.

Reactions: 7
She has no respect for anything, going to dry the cushions because she left them out? Thought to myself anyone else would’ve taken the cushions indoors at the end of the day, then I remembered this is Becky and she was gifted that expensive rattan furniture, so why would she take great care of it. She pisses me right off.

Reactions: 13
Eventually caught up.
I fell down the rabbit hole that is Tik tok & I've only just surfaced.
duck me, there's some fitties on there, although my hubby thinks I was only watching doggy videos
😜🤣🥴

Another delivery. Yet she continually wears the same crappy buzz crap or the bleeping minnie mouse shite!
And why is she sat on her own again?
There's 3 in the Evan's marriage, Beggy, Jason & that bloody phone!!!
I won’t mention jordantkrigby on TikTok! 😍😍😍😍 just saying 😛

• Heart
Reactions: 3
On the coleslaw AGAIN. No one loves coleslaw more than me but Jesus Christ it’s every day... She’s definitely ill again.

Reactions: 10
It sounds like it needs a new filter. They’re pretty cheap and you can change it yourself. Had this a few years ago and it then proceeded not to spin at all. A filter change saved the day, had my partner at the time not googled it and figured it out I would have had to buy another. It took an hour max for him to change it. So Beggy if you’re watching get a filter ordered and save another company a fortune! Would fit in well with your DIY shite you try to claim 😉

Also sounds like a beg for a pressure washer too 😂 she’s unreal. They’re on sale in Lidl next week 😂

Reactions: 6
Blimey, that's ridiculous!! 😡 I like clothes and have bought a few items, mainly casual stuff, so that I have plenty of changes in between, but she seems to have deliveries most days, yet wears the same few pieces.... 🤔
I agree, she gets a rush from browsing, ordering and the anticipation of the delivery,then as soon as its delivered it's slung away.

Man oh man, the muscles, the eyes, beards and white teeth. 👌🏼🍆

Man oh man, the muscles, the eyes, beards and white teeth. 👌🏼🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So she's having half a pizza .... Now I've not eaten takeaway pizza in a good while but that looked like takeaway pizza .... Did I dream it or did Dawn show her and hubby having a rather large amount of pizza ... Like last night 🤔 Maybe the massive pizzas they had delivered were for some visitors they had round too 😲

So the question is, is this the same pizza 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.