Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone kept a tally of what she's had delivered during lockdown?

For the amount she spends on hording absolute tit clothes she could spend on some lovely pieces that suit her and are age appropriate

She definitely doesn't know what suits her. She's also incredibly dated for someone in their 40's.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her clothes are ugly as duck as well. For the amount she spends on hording absolute tit clothes she could spend on some lovely pieces that suit her and are age appropriate!
Ok i have to ask 🙈 I'm 35, I still wear super dry clothes (I love the fit of the tshirts), I also still wear trackies lol, when is it o longer deemed age appropriate to wear this stuff or have I already missed the boat 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok i have to ask 🙈 I'm 35, I still wear super dry clothes (I love the fit of the tshirts), I also still wear trackies lol, when is it o longer deemed age appropriate to wear this stuff or have I already missed the boat 😂
I’m 60 and wear lounge sets, leggings, jeans etc...

Reactions: 3
It’s cos she looks 90. The head don’t match the clothes yah know what I mean?
Im 42 and wear tracksuits lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Becky sat on her iPad tonight, surprised none of her dick head followers have asked where that’s from.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha no there is nothing wrong with that. I think it's the colours she chooses and the printed tshirts, unicorn jumpers. She wears Disney clothing also when she looks bleeping older than mickey mouse!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s what is known as a Kronenbourg. 16 from the back, 64 from the front!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s trying to buy happiness isn’t she. You get that thrill, looking at the website clicking and putting stuff in your basket. Then the check out. After that you feel guilty for the spend but you’ve the tingle of excitement and anticipation of the goodies arriving. She’s like a kid in the toy shop when they eventually get here but then follows the downer. I do wonder how much actually gets worn and how much ends up in the charity shop still with tags on. Very sad.

• Heart
She’s trying to buy happiness isn’t she. You get that thrill, looking at the website clicking and putting stuff in your basket. Then the check out. After that you feel guilty for the spend but you’ve the tingle of excitement and anticipation of the goodies arriving. She’s like a kid in the toy shop when they eventually get here but then follows the downer. I do wonder how much actually gets worn and how much ends up in the charity shop still with tags on. Very sad.
I don’t think she gives a lot to charity shops. Around Christmas, after a lot of ( not very subtle 😂) hints from here, she dropped a bag of stuff off for charity. I don’t remember all the details but the bag she gave away was the size of a supermarket bag for life. Can one of you ‘beauts’ help me here, please?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She's sitting alone again in her shed. Looking at old pics. All I could think of was that 80's game show with the tagline "here's what you could've won" .... Why is she in there on her own with the iPad looking through old pictures with soppy music on. Why isn't she taking the time, when there really is plenty of time, to cherish the ones she's with and make new memories 🤷

• Haha
  • Sad
Eventually caught up.
I fell down the rabbit hole that is Tik tok & I've only just surfaced.
duck me, there's some fitties on there, although my hubby thinks I was only watching doggy videos
😜🤣🥴

Another delivery. Yet she continually wears the same crappy buzz crap or the bleeping minnie mouse shite!
And why is she sat on her own again?
There's 3 in the Evan's marriage, Beggy, Jason & that bloody phone!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she gives a lot to charity shops. Around Christmas, after a lot of ( not very subtle 😂) hints from here, she dropped a bag of stuff off for charity. I don’t remember all the details but the bag she gave away was the size of a supermarket bag for life. Can one of you ‘beauts’ help me here, please?
It was a standard size river island carry bag cant fit very much in

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed that Beggy isn’t even doing the exercises properly? If you are getting paid to do something you would thing she would learn by now to do it properly!!
She is supposed to be touching the Flash mop stick with her knees but doesn’t.

Eventually caught up.
I fell down the rabbit hole that is Tik tok & I've only just surfaced.
duck me, there's some fitties on there, although my hubby thinks I was only watching doggy videos
😜🤣🥴

Another delivery. Yet she continually wears the same crappy buzz crap or the bleeping minnie mouse shite!
And why is she sat on her own again?
There's 3 in the Evan's marriage, Beggy, Jason & that bloody phone!!!
Time for my bed as totally read that as dogging videos 🙈🙈

• Haha
You’ve summed it up exactly!

It’s scary how much she’s bought during this lockdown. I do wonder if brookieblessher or Jayson ever comments on the amount she has? I can’t get over the fact that she has 2 whole bedrooms worth of her stuff and it’s rammed and yet she’s still buying more? There’s something seriously wrong with her!

I counted roughly about 78 pairs of jeans once from what I could see. She probably has more than that and then there’s all the leggings, joggers and trousers 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s scary how much she’s bought during this lockdown. I do wonder if brookieblessher or Jayson ever comments on the amount she has? I can’t get over the fact that she has 2 whole bedrooms worth of her stuff and it’s rammed and yet she’s still buying more? There’s something seriously wrong with her!

I counted roughly about 78 pairs of jeans once from what I could see. She probably has more than that and then there’s all the leggings, joggers and trousers 😳
Blimey, that's ridiculous!! 😡 I like clothes and have bought a few items, mainly casual stuff, so that I have plenty of changes in between, but she seems to have deliveries most days, yet wears the same few pieces.... 🤔

Lol thank god, I was starting to worry that I was in denial about being mutton 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.