Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s painful watching her do those squats. Her legs look like there are going to snap in two ☹. I know some people are blessed with being skinny but to me she looks like she is really struggling with just doing those few exercises. I don’t like to comment on people’s weight but I think she may need some help.
she looks like me when I’m struggling. Because it’s the one aspect of my life I have total control over. Whatever happens at home or work, I can take total control of my weight and calorie intake. I often don’t even notice and family notice first

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ve been furloughed and I’ve probably spent more time than Is good for me watching this deluded lying piece of tit. When she did “work”( for about 12 hours a week) she banged on and on about wanting to give up work to do Insta full-time. Well I’ve got news for you Bargain Basement Beg, your life is so bleeping boring that you’ve nothing interesting to talk about full time. You spend all your time ordering tit clothes from websites aimed at teenagers not grannys, you film yourself in bed, under a blanket, watching tv in your portacabin and announce to the world when you’re making another cuppah tea! You lie about going out for “essentials” then trip yourself up because you’re as thick as pig tit. The only time you have any content is Christmas and you even start that in November with your bastard Dalek Christmas trees! You’re life is a mess, as is your marriage, the only reason I’m going to keep watching is you make me feel so much better about my own, non Instagrammed, life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Did anyone know her kids aren’t little? Don’t think she mentioned it before 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly shut the duck up!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh surprise surprise shes now having pancakes, after hinch has had them 🙈 get your own content Beggy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
she looks like me when I’m struggling. Because it’s the one aspect of my life I have total control over. Whatever happens at home or work, I can take total control of my weight and calorie intake. I often don’t even notice and family notice first
I completely understand that. To control my weight was the only thing in my life that was a constant.
I just feel uncomfortable watching her as I think she maybe struggling.

Reactions: 2
Who has do many gym wear outfits?! Oh .. Beggy has .. she's "pleasing" us with another gym outfit every excercise .. 🙈😮
And how can she feel it? Feel the few minutes work out? If she feels that how did she manage to go gym last year?
And "finally Friday" .. we're on lockdown. Does it matter what day it is? 😂

Reactions: 6
Why does she have to do those 'exercises' with her teef hanging out? She looks so bleeping gormless! Good entertainment though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those eyes 👀 is it the filter she’s using that is making them more noticeable?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she keep buying clothes when she has a bedroom full up of stuff she doesn’t wear it’s so wasteful

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It’s crazy - she has purchased more clothes during this lockdown than I’ve purchased for my self in the past 6 months 🤯

Reactions: 22
It’s crazy - she has purchased more clothes during this lockdown than I’ve purchased for my self in the past 6 months 🤯
Clothes are all she has! duck all else goes near her manky body! She’s a sad lonely woman. She doesn’t have any kind of life, just insta.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Her clothes are ugly as duck as well. For the amount she spends on hording absolute tit clothes she could spend on some lovely pieces that suit her and are age appropriate!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.