Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's not even allowed to eat with them 🤷 Her last pic is her clearly eating her snack or whatever it is in her new shed.

I'm almost starting to feel a bit sorry for her. I'm single, I've been self isolating since 16/3/20. I'm an only child with no family within 100 miles + my Dad is terminal with Cancer - currently ok & stable but I've not seen him since 10th March. I have a FWB who I've not seen since 13th March & also lives many miles away. My close friends I've not seen since 7th March. But I have SO much love in my life that I don't ever feel alone. She is living with a husband and daughter yet she sits in that wooden shack night after night, even day after day .... Alone. And that, IMO, is a very sad life to be in 🙄
I might look stupid but what's a FWB please? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She definitely needs some kind of intervention
She does. I know from a family member who had severe MH issues it showed in his eyes, but his was that dead behind the eyes look. Her eyes look like she’s taking something. At first I thought it was just the filter she was using but no it must be her eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
As sad as it is she is really alone

Her husband cant even sit with her....before the shed he had his chair and she used the sofa or went to bed....

Her daughter probably uses her for financial reasons

She is definitely taking something lately her pupils are massive

Reactions: 7
I get this funny feeling like I feel sorry for her, then I think do I duck she is a nasty witch who would sell her granny for half a eye lash. I will never forget what she did to Michael, she can play the poor lil ol me card to easy. I think she would be one of those people who do things wrong and then turn it so the other person thinks it’s was them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I get this funny feeling like I feel sorry for her, then I think do I duck she is a nasty witch who would sell her granny for half a eye lash. I will never forget what she did to Michael, she can play the poor lil ol me card to easy. I think she would be one of those people who do things wrong and then turn it so the other person thinks it’s was them.
Sell her granny for half an eyelash
🤣🤣🤣🤣
DEAD!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she trying to hold her eyes more open so they look bigger because she’s not wearing half a magnetic eyelash or her usual dead spiders on her eyelids? Maybe she thinks the wide eyes look makes her look less horrendous? I’ve have no lash extensions for 6 weeks now and I look like a potato.

Reactions: 1
She must have been itching to get back on her phone...only mins after the clap for carers she posted a story...

Back to Jayson never spending time with her....can anyone remember back in Vegas last year when in every story Jayson had his face up his arse...the time she said something or shouted something and Jayson appeared pissed off then the story cut off....the times he would be in the gym while she sunbathed.....or the simple fact she made a song and dance about having quality time with mr E 🤢 so wouldn't be on her phone, only to actually do just as many stories and pics and boomerang as usual

Reactions: 9
She must have been itching to get back on her phone...only mins after the clap for carers she posted a story...

Back to Jayson never spending time with her....can anyone remember back in Vegas last year when in every story Jayson had his face up his arse...the time she said something or shouted something and Jayson appeared pissed off then the story cut off....the times he would be in the gym while she sunbathed.....or the simple fact she made a song and dance about having quality time with mr E 🤢 so wouldn't be on her phone, only to actually do just as many stories and pics and boomerang as usual
I actually feel sorry for him. I can understand why he comes across as a bit of a twit on her stories, she’s constantly got her phone in her hand. You can even tell that Brooke is sick of it, whenever Becky tries to film her she turns away or Becky moves the phone back just as quick. Just imagine trying to watch tv, cook dinner, lay in bed etc and all you can hear is her talking in to her phone about mindless drivel. It must be awful living with her.

Reactions: 23
I actually feel sorry for him. I can understand why he comes across as a bit of a twit on her stories, she’s constantly got her phone in her hand. You can even tell that Brooke is sick of it, whenever Becky tries to film her she turns away or Becky moves the phone back just as quick. Just imagine trying to watch tv, cook dinner, lay in bed etc and all you can hear is her talking in to her phone about mindless drivel. It must be awful living with her.
This is it... I bet he just doesn’t want to be filmed 24/7!

Reactions: 8
I bet it feels like 3 people in their marriage

Beggy
Instagram
Jason

In that order of her priorities

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know Brooke has own post but I cannot be the only person who think she’s not that pretty? Like she’d probably rather die than wipe her face with make up wipes?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she trying to hold her eyes more open so they look bigger because she’s not wearing half a magnetic eyelash or her usual dead spiders on her eyelids? Maybe she thinks the wide eyes look makes her look less horrendous? I’ve have no lash extensions for 6 weeks now and I look like a potato.
I do 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No words...
That pic 😂 I'm catching up on loads of thread now due to being too busy with work to give her page a thought but so far, and I'm only on page 9/37, I have gathered that Beggy continues to bleep herself out for the swipes/comps and buy useless tit regardless of the lockdown.
I am a keyworker, working permanent nights at a hospital. My sleep pattern is erratic on days off and staying awake to go out and shop in the day is really hard when my body clock says no. I woke one day craving Coco pops for the chocolate milk. I never eat them so perhaps my body and was saying "Yo! Get some calcium in you plus some sugar coz you're run down."
I briefly considered nipping out to the supermarket in my car purely to get Coco pops because the craving was strong - but even in my sleep deprived state, I concluded that to be a selfish move & Def not essential. Later that evening when I woke properly, I went out for my allocated exercise walk (I've only done 2 in lockdown due to work/sleep) but made sure I passed my local corner shop to facilitate my coco pop fix - they cost more but so what, I broke no rule.
I gave something so simple a huge amount of thought because I respect that there are others in greater need to visit the supermarket whereas I needed only one thing. I utilised my corner shop, supporting the family business. They are only allowing 3 ppl in at a time.
I don't believe my consideration had anything to with working in a hospital where we have had to barrier nurse patients because of Covid-19. It's because I'm not a selfish purchase hole like Becky. I have ordered only one thing online which was my daughter's bday present and she doesn't live at home (she's 28 lol), so that's ok.
The fact Beggy still doesn't consider any of these things winds me right up 😡
Apologies for the rant! 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve been in an abusive relationship, she isn’t afraid of him. In my opinion, he can’t stand her and she’s trying to make him like her! She knows it’s over but is hanging on. I don’t see how their lifestyle is funded by hes wage, yes it’s probably good but duck me she spends most of it on tit, then eye rolls when he gets cycling stuff. Fucked if I would have a joint bank account with her!!!
Thank you. I don’t think it’s abusive in the slightest and I too know what it’s like. I genuinely just think Jaysun is an easygoing bloke and wants a quiet life so let’s her get on with it.

Reactions: 4
That pic 😂 I'm catching up on loads of thread now due to being too busy with work to give her page a thought but so far, and I'm only on page 9/37, I have gathered that Beggy continues to bleep herself out for the swipes/comps and buy useless tit regardless of the lockdown.
I am a keyworker, working permanent nights at a hospital. My sleep pattern is erratic on days off and staying awake to go out and shop in the day is really hard when my body clock says no. I woke one day craving Coco pops for the chocolate milk. I never eat them so perhaps my body and was saying "Yo! Get some calcium in you plus some sugar coz you're run down."
I briefly considered nipping out to the supermarket in my car purely to get Coco pops because the craving was strong - but even in my sleep deprived state, I concluded that to be a selfish move & Def not essential. Later that evening when I woke properly, I went out for my allocated exercise walk (I've only done 2 in lockdown due to work/sleep) but made sure I passed my local corner shop to facilitate my coco pop fix - they cost more but so what, I broke no rule.
I gave something so simple a huge amount of thought because I respect that there are others in greater need to visit the supermarket whereas I needed only one thing. I utilised my corner shop, supporting the family business. They are only allowing 3 ppl in at a time.
I don't believe my consideration had anything to with working in a hospital where we have had to barrier nurse patients because of Covid-19. It's because I'm not a selfish purchase hole like Becky. I have ordered only one thing online which was my daughter's bday present and she doesn't live at home (she's 28 lol), so that's ok.
The fact Beggy still doesn't consider any of these things winds me right up 😡
Apologies for the rant! 😤
You are more than entitled to rant.
Beggy doesn't stop for one second to think of anyone but herself, if Beggy wants it, Beggy gets it regardless of anyone else.
The only thing I have ordered is a few 'Thinking of you' cards that were posted direct by the seller to my kids, my mother in law and my best friend, as a few of them are struggling right now.
I'd never dream of purchasing the tat that Beggy has, the woman has no shame at all!!
It sounds like you are doing an amazing job and I know so many of us are forever grateful for the sacrifices you make every day ❤
Also , I hope you enjoyed your coco pops and your daughter had a nice birthday ( under the circumstances)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.