Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much does she LOVE herself ! Happy Birthday message to a fan!! Next she will sign up to the celeb website where you pay for a message.

Complete bell end. Embarrassing

Essential shopping = once a week Beggy! Thick twit !
Don't give her ideas about the celebrity website. 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A glam face mask?
Is this twit having a laugh?
Holy mother of god, people are fighting for their lives, young & old dying alone without their loved ones with them and all this thick, vain bleep is interested in is looking glam in a face mask so she can post it on Instagram!!!
Just duck off Brooke, I'd be bleeping ashamed if you were my daughter...
Thoroughly ashamed!!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
A glam face mask?
Is this twit having a laugh?
Holy mother of god, people are fighting for their lives, young & old dying alone without their loved ones with them and all this thick, vain bleep is interested in is looking glam in a face mask so she can post it on Instagram!!!
Just duck off Brooke, I'd be bleeping ashamed if you were my daughter...
Thoroughly ashamed!!!!!
She will be one of those idiots you see who constantly pull the mask up and down while they are out

Reactions: 2
They have only bought them as people are saying that for lock down to be lifted we will have to wear masks where ever we go. So of course Beggy cant wait to go shopping for unnecessary tit that she doesn't need. Beggy you are one of the reasons we are in lockdown...people who think they dont have to go by any of the rules!!!
Think you and Brooke need to go an educate yourselves!! You should be ashamed that you have brought up a daughter that is soooo vain. A mask doesnt need to be glam. I would rather have the most ugliest mask knowing that i am protecting my self!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Amount of accounts making rainbow 🌈 themed items 🙄 all just in it for the money 💰
There is one account, who I forgot the name off, who sews little rainbows and puts them on keyrings. She charges £3.50 and gives £2 to the NHS .. so with material and stamps, she's definitely not making money .. but most are making all sorts of rainbow to line their own pockets 🤐

Reactions: 7
"For anyone looking for a more glam face mask". I can't actually believe what I've read. What an ignorant witch, I would be thoroughly ashamed if she was my child...but Beggy isnt because she is exactly the same.

I bought face masks off a private seller as my husband is a key worker and needed one
..when she asked what design I wanted, I literally said "any". It's not a fashion show, people are losing their children, parents, grandparents, etc, what type of frigging mask you have does not matter! I'm so shocked.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
A B & M carrier bag would have done a better job!!!!
I thought you excercise while cleaning with flash products not dressed like you were in the 118 bleeping advert and made a bleep of yourself in the garden!!! Act your age ya soppy bleep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she was my mam I'd be so concerned about her food intake
I’ve been there with my mum and it’s horrific. Always cooking meals for everyone but themselves. Tonnes of food in the house. Thankfully my mum is 80% recovered now and doing so much better. I can see all the signs in Becky. I hope Jason is encouraging her and supporting her to get the help she clearly needs. I don’t like the woman, her spending habits, her annoying ways etc but I hate to think of another family going through what we went through.

Reactions: 13
veveve
Amount of accounts making rainbow 🌈 themed items 🙄 all just in it for the money 💰
I've seen far too much of this on my business account, some of the stuff is a nice idea but it is wrong to make money out of it. As soon as we went into lockdown I closed my business for orders for the stuff i make as it didn't feel right taking peoples money

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.