Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would flash want some scrawny dirty begging low life doing their ad is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FFs what the fuk I have seen it all now Beggy and her mop and flash bottles doing the challenge 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣 . Talk about a tit show. You must be so desperate . I’m embarrassed for you . 😂😂😂 .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi Beggy...It’s Flash here. We heard that you clean with your knickers, never exercise and have a super slim figure for 89 so we thought you’d be PERFECT for our new campaign! You’re gonna look like a tit and exercise with a mop, but it’s the only way we can promote our product in current times without backlash. Don’t want a repeat of the BBQ incident now do we🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What a complete and utter twit does she look. She is so desperate for this *insta fame* she would do anything, for a bit of air time. She is making her self look more of a beg than ever. She really would sell her granny. She is discussing, needy, wannabe witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hold ya horses !!!!! Why the duck is she showing people her cleaning. She ain’t a cleaning account. She made the very clear when Hinch started, she said 100% she is not a cleaning account.....Now all of a sudden the witch is filming her self cleaning. And why is she so out of breath. I’m starting to think people are right and she is a smoker. I see to be like that when i smoked. Was out of breath walking the stairs, explains her skin tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the actual duck?? If my husband walked into the garden to find me working out with a mop and bottles of cleaning products he'd have me commited.

I have now seen it all. How embarrassing. FFS.

I noticed rendall has some kind of loungewear collection, not seen brooke or beggy support it in anyway (thank christ beggy hasn't we don't need to see her wrinkly leather skin in a crop top) but I've also noticed beggy hasn't supported her bff jac jossa on her clothing collections 🤷‍♀️ wouldn't surprise me if begs has actually been in touch with instyle/jac on the beg for some free tit
I expect beggy is holding out for some freebies from Rendell the skanky witch

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Bet that makeup brush for the candles, she uses in her scabby face. That wasn’t dust it was her flakey dried side spit she as every morning we have to see, when she is in bed having a cuppa teaaaa.

Reactions: 6
Buying face masks because she’s always out at shops! STAY HOME BEGS & you won’t need a mask!!!

Reactions: 3
Stay home and wash hands....masks arent effective ...well hand made ones arent that dont have the respiratory part.

So staying home and washing hands is the best, yet she does none of them

Reactions: 5
Why on earth have they asked her to participate at all when she isn’t a cleaning account?!
I’m that fed up I can’t even be arsed.
Put a complaint in, it really is the only way forward with these companies/influencers!
Do you know what, i can’t even be bothered looking them up. They won’t do anything anyway. I’m that sick of these influencers and the companies that work with them that I’m ready for deleting my insta altogether.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
duck a duck
What kind of fucked up tit show have I just witnessed?
My poor bastard eyes 🙈
I really liked it, I thought it was great actually, I did the exercises too.
I'm going to do it everyday ... I feel like it really inspired me 🏋

Like duck did it ! I'm joking !
Couldn't stop laughing 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahah the fit with flash was bleeping fantastic. She even put her gym gear on for the occasion.. Imagine asking someone to film you doing that. Love how it was filmed from a distance too so you could hardly see her!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.