Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will be telling if she’s ‘ got a head ache ‘ this morning. Calling it now. 😂

Reactions: 4
Will be telling if she’s ‘ got a head ache ‘ this morning. Calling it now. 😂
Do you think she'll actually say anything though .... She'll come on here and see what we've all been saying & tell a few more lies to make it seem she just went to bed early 🤔

Reactions: 7
I can’t see her stories or highlights any more buy she hasn’t blocked me 🤔 but I can see them on another account I have. I messaged her about her trip to Poundland etc and her touching everything in the shop and she replied but wasn’t arsey...
She may have blocked you seeing her stories

Beggy is a bit quiet this morning.....nursing a hangover possibly???

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Almost 10.30 and there hasn’t been a story from her bed yet, complete with al the “yeahs” and cuppateas. Whose guessing she’s been pissed as a goat last night at Dawn’s birthday Barrie?
It will be interesting to see if she remembers to mention she’s cooking minted lamb chops, sausages etc during the week. That’s why she bought the meat, wasn’t it? 😜

*EDIT*
She’s started her stories, perhaps she wasn’t entertaining last night. So, the barbecue is today?? 🤣

Reactions: 4
She looks absolutely terrible this morning, she is the oldest looking 41 year old I have EVER seen. Looks like a (grotty looking) 65 year old!

Reactions: 8
Oh god please don’t tell me she is going to do that ‘don’t rush’ challenge with her manky make up 🤢

Reactions: 1
Ooooh.... she's looking as rough as fook (more than usual 😂) this morning! 🥴 Heavy night on the pop, eh? 🍻 😂

Almost 10.30 and there hasn’t been a story from her bed yet, complete with al the “yeahs” and cuppateas. Whose guessing she’s been pissed as a goat last night at Dawn’s birthday Barrie?
It will be interesting to see if she remembers to mention she’s cooking minted lamb chops, sausages etc during the week. That’s why she bought the meat, wasn’t it? 😜

*EDIT*
She’s started her stories, perhaps she wasn’t entertaining last night. So, the barbecue is today?? 🤣
She curled her hair especially to go to the butchers, dont forget, and she wasnt going anywhere else, obviously, just straight there and back - not at all out *cough* shopping *cough*.... 🤫😂

Reactions: 7
She was chatting normally then looked away when she said she’d only just woke up. She’s such a rubbish liar. Dawn’s stories are quiet too. Nothing. Nada. Not even a boomerang.

Reactions: 6
She was chatting normally then looked away when she said she’d only just woke up. She’s such a rubbish liar. Dawn’s stories are quiet too. Nothing. Nada. Not even a boomerang.
What's the story with Dawn? Page is private so couldn't snoop but she doesn't have many followers

Reactions: 3
Love how her Mum and Dads Anniversary is an afterthought after she's told us about her watching Afterlife, Jason coming home, MBY competition and Jason's cancelled holiday, bless him!
Proof that she doesn't give a duck about anyone but herself, the sleaze bag and the spoilt brat!!!!

Thought she wasn’t a cleaning account? She will have jumped on this as there were rumblings that Hinch had been dropped by Gleam and the #joyofclean brand so I can bet that’s why Beggy has jumped on it so she can up her #gifted lifestyle 🙄

I’ve just noticed she’s dropped on her followers 😂

Last edited:
It is good that Beggy is being used as a warning for others. This is an official government warning poster right?
309C6649-08E5-4D09-BB81-5F3F849D0358.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.