Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the piss?
1) She isn't a cleaning account
2) She's fit to bleeping drop and that's about it
3) She'd sell her bastard soul to the devil for a quick buck
4) She's a bleep
5) She's a non cleaning, unfit, greedy bleep!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It is good that Beggy is being used as a warning for others. This is an official government warning poster right?View attachment 117128
It boils my piss that someone who’s mum has skin cancer keeps showing us she is sun bathing!! How bloody dumb? And how many times does she change her clothes! I’ve been wearing uniform and ppe everyday since this started and there’s her shopping buying more clothes and sunning herself.

Reactions: 15
Is she taking the piss?
1) She isn't a cleaning account
2) She's fit to bleeping drop and that's about it
3) She'd sell her bastard soul to the devil for a quick buck
4) She's a bleep
5) She's a non cleaning, unfit, greedy bleep!!!
You know what has really made me howl? The fact that she's put her leopard print tracksuit on for the video hahahaha not exactly fit to to exercise in that thing begs where's all the gym gear your bought???? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god I’m horrified. Why have Flash got an anorexic woman exercising for them?! That’s so irresponsible. Do they not research their contributors?! Not blaming Becky here, blaming Flash. That’s really dangerous.

Reactions: 21
Oh my god I’m horrified. Why have Flash got an anorexic woman exercising for them?! That’s so irresponsible. Do they not research their contributors?! Not blaming Becky here, blaming Flash. That’s really dangerous.
Put a complaint in, it really is the only way forward with these companies/influencers!

Reactions: 8
I just bought some strongbow dark fruits (when I was at the shop for milk) and going to pop it in the freezer #beckymademedoit 😂 is that a hashtag she started before or has it come from here?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just bought some strongbow dark fruits (when I was at the shop for milk) and going to pop it in the freezer #beckymademedoit 😂 is that a hashtag she started before or has it come from here?
She started it after seeing Mrs Hinch start a hashtag.
Whatever Hinch has Beggy wants a slice of it! 🤭
Both a pair of narcissistic twats.

Reactions: 11
Ah now I’ve never followed Hinch nor really looked at her page, I’ve never seen the appeal. I know lots of people like it but the whole idea of cleaning your house because someone on the internet told you because they were paid to advertise certain products I find rather weird 🤣 personally I clean to not be a woman 😂

This better be nice, I’ve totally been influenced*, I don’t think I’ve ever even drank dark fruits before but I love a slushy!

*i realise I have contradicted myself with influencers but I don’t care 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why on earth have they asked her to participate at all when she isn’t a cleaning account?!
I never buy flash anyway, can't bear the smell of any of their products, way too strong and overpriced imo ... But if I did, I'd definitely not buy them now ! Bad move I think 🤔

Reactions: 3
I am considering emailing flash to ask why they have got someone who has openly admitted to having an eating disorder in the past...but only a few months ago wanted to slice 'fat' of herself. How can they even think having someone like beggy is a good idea. Today she has ate a few roasted, coleslaw and maybe a slice of that pizza.

Reactions: 11
Brooke is turning into quite the culinary genius. She’ll be on the beg for a #gifted George Foreman grill next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brooke is turning into quite the culinary genius. She’ll be on the beg for a #gifted George Foreman grill next 😂
I’m getting more impressed with this one by the day (🤥). Imagine heating two frozen pizzas and chopping a cucumber all by yourself? And she’s only 18! Becky’s raised a good one there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m getting more impressed with this one by the day (🤥). Imagine heating two frozen pizzas and chopping a cucumber all by yourself? And she’s only 18! Becky’s raised a good one there.
She's 20 in December bless her 🤭
It's a hard job wacking the oven on don't you know, bet the poor bugger is exhausted now and needs a lie down!
Don't they ever have a proper sunday roast?
I love sundays, nice glass of red, me & hubby cooking dinner together, music on, spending the day eating nice food ( beef today) and chilling out.
Beggy would rather sunbathe, put on an #ad and a few swipe ups, lick Brooke's arse and eat a gobful of coleslaw.
Weirdest family set up I've ever seen.

Reactions: 16
It's a hard job wacking the oven on don't you know, bet the poor bugger is exhausted now and needs a lie down!
I love sundays, nice glass of red, me & hubby cooking dinner together, music on, spending the day eating nice food ( beef today) and chilling out.
Beggy would rather sunbathe, put on an #ad and a few swipe ups, lick Brooke's arse and eat a gobful of coleslaw.
I agree. I don’t make a roast every week but we always have some sort of dinner together, like a casserole or mince and dumplings if we don’t have a proper Sunday dinner. They do nothing together, sit in separate rooms watching separate tv shows, have her and Jayyyyssssooon even been out for a walk together? Or she could join in on one of his bike rides? With any luck she might fall in a pond 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The two accounts I love to hate most, Beggy and Beggylamb both unlikely candidates for the Flash challenge, this will be an “interesting” ten days!

I asked over on the Covid thread but one reply was telling me to wash my fruit and salad in bleach so I thought I’d ask you level headed lot 😂 I’ve a shop coming tomorrow, I want to order fruit and salad like lettuce etc but I’m too scared to and my husband isn’t keen. We’ve just been eating things like bananas, avocados etc things where you don’t eat the outside. I’m craving salads too. We spray and wipe down all our food when it arrives which takes hours but of course you can’t spray and wipe a lettuce lol. Are you ladies still eating fresh fruit and salads? I’m not sure how safe it is and on googling it’s mixed advice.

I wash mine in Milton then RINSE thoroughly

And yes, one woman told me to wash my lettuce in a bleach solution. Ohhhh errrr missus. 😉

Reactions: 1
I am having a G&T while the beef finishes cooking and there will be a bottle of Malbec opened soon. You and I have the same (marvellous!) idea about food 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.