Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always chuckle to myself that she can't see the tv in the 'cedar house' unless she shuts the curtains 🤭
You didn't think that one through did you, Beggy?
🤣🤣🤣
She can’t see the tv without her glasses anyway, she said that this morning when she thought they were cooking lamb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe for a minute she’s just sat watching tele. After she went and got a load of bbq good. Who’s she kidding 😡
Unless brookes gone out?

Reactions: 8
Her tits was so low !!!! They sagged so much, if she had lifted her arm they would have been underneath...... I just don’t get why she carnt wear a bra, or if she does then she needs a better one. Mind you she prob buys them from China for a paoundddd woman she is. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why she so quiet tonight? We've not been updated on what she is watching on TV tonight how will we all cope?!?!

Reactions: 9
Definitely getting pissed or breaking lockdown rules. I bet she is quiet in the morning, ie nursing a hangover

Reactions: 11
Can the person who lives near her go look over her fence please and take some
Pics of the swingers party 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's in bed again...bleeping hell mate what's up with ya?
You do 10 hour days and 14 hour nights 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't think she goes to bed early, she just says she is so she can have the night off the gram as she has zero content 🤷

Reactions: 10
To be fair even if she said she just wanted a night off that would be fine, it’s the lies, very obvious lies, that are the issue

Reactions: 8
Why does she use the little mayo packets for her coleslaw 🤣🤣 where has she nicked them from.

• Haha
  • Wow
All the little snippets of the TV, in bed my arse. Having a bbq for Dawnys bday...... Then every now and again popping up the loo just to film that. She must think we are stupid.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.