Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Couple of indoor activities today"... *puts on shoes and denim jacket*

Reactions: 7
Mutton dressed as spam again! Why is she acting like she invented the technique for curing your hair with straighteners?? Her hair is too short and the wrong style to have it curly. She looks like badly dressed mannequin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just going to the butchers my arse. She will be in poundland etc I bet!

Reactions: 10
Beggy ffs at least get up washed and dressed before you start shoving the camera in your face. How can these people gift you stuff I really don’t know. From what I have seen from the tit show these past few week ,I feel so sorry for you and embarrassed . Your content seriously needs looking at. What exactly are we seeing on a daily basis from you .? Nothing . You being lazy I can see ,you not washing ,you not actually having a clue or even understanding the situation at the moment, drinking daily, you sitting about, you trying to cook . You buying crap on line on a daily basis.. you not even thinking and using your brain cell before you speak which gets you in to trouble.
There you go off out once again .i swear that women is thick as. She has not got a clue . If I knew her address I would be reporting her online. She has cut a bit out and all you can hear I will be back.

Beggy i know someone who has died of this this week and my god it’s woken me up big time just how serious this is . Lady in her early 40s no health problems. And she is from Norfolk . Wil you please wake up you dozey thick cow and live in the same world as the rest of us. We know your out again

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Did she not say the other day though that she had got enough to last?? She's not going to the butchers the silly cow will be in home bargains!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I AM OUTRAGED! SHE HAS SERIOUS ISSUES. She saw that cooking programme at 9am this morning about lamb, said "oh i do like a bit of lamb", sneaky smile to the camera, then fucked off down the butchers to get lamb!!!!!! She said this week bnm and poundland was her weekly shop and shes out again!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Mutton dressed as spam again! Why is she acting like she invented the technique for curing your hair with straighteners?? Her hair is too short and the wrong style to have it curly. She looks like badly dressed mannequin.
What the fook is Arse-os... Asos!!! Ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ohhhhh what did I miss about “that bloody boutique?!”
It was just how someone referred to it in a post and it received a number of 😂

I'm on catch up. She definitely needed to size up on the superdry bargains (that will never be seen again).

Reactions: 3
Maybe I’m the thick one? But my mind tells me go to one shop that you can get everything to reduce going out? Poundland, M&S, Gousto, The Butchers!? That’s what we know of how many other places is she going? I wouldn’t mind but she eats 1 spoonful of pasta anyway she doesn’t need this level of food and drink! Getting dressed up to go to the butchers? She’s bleeping popping into dawns probably to see Shelly! :sick:

Maybe I’m the thick one? But my mind tells me go to one shop that you can get everything to reduce going out? Poundland, M&S, Gousto, The Butchers!? That’s what we know of how many other places is she going? I wouldn’t mind but she eats 1 spoonful of pasta anyway she doesn’t need this level of food and drink! Getting dressed up to go to the butchers? She’s bleeping popping into dawns probably to see Shelly! :sick:
just caught up on her story she went butchers to get food for her bleeping £600 GIFTED BBQ!! unbelievable

Reactions: 19
Lidl earlier in the week

Reactions: 1

just caught up on her story she went butchers to get food for her bleeping £600 GIFTED BBQ!! unbelievable
It was very obvious from her list of stuff she got from the butchers it's for a bbq. We are doing to same going to one place to get everything we can and going once a week if we can, we also aren't going as a group shopping my husband sat in the car with the kids when we last went shopping as I don't drive, we aren't even doing any daily walks as there are so many people around where we live not listening and being idiots.

It was very obvious from her list of stuff she got from the butchers it's for a bbq. We are doing to same going to one place to get everything we can and going once a week if we can, we also aren't going as a group shopping my husband sat in the car with the kids when we last went shopping as I don't drive, we aren't even doing any daily walks as there are so many people around where we live not listening and being idiots.
What's the bet she goes quiet tonight. Clearly having a BBQ for dawnnnnyyyys bday 😅

She goes out more during lockdown for food than she ever did before 🤥
I go to the supermarket once a week, it literally has everything you need. There's no need to do Lidl, Co-op, Morrisons, M&S, Home Bargains, B&M and a bloody butcher.
She obviously doesn't think the rules apply to her.
Wonder if she shows off her £600 bbq today!!!

What kind of sad bastard gets Beggy to wish their family member a Happy Birthday?
Ffs she isn't a celebrity, some people need to have a word with themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I laughed so much when she was going on about what she had for from the butchers and thought she was so close to saying for the BBQ til she said it would do her til next week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How much does she LOVE herself ! Happy Birthday message to a fan!! Next she will sign up to the celeb website where you pay for a message.

Complete bell end. Embarrassing

Essential shopping = once a week Beggy! Thick twit !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She goes out more during lockdown for food than she ever did before 🤥
I go to the supermarket once a week, it literally has everything you need. There's no need to do Lidl, Co-op, Morrisons, M&S, Home Bargains, B&M and a bloody butcher.
She obviously doesn't think the rules apply to her.
Wonder if she shows off her £600 bbq today!!!
I went shopping yesterday and went to farmfoods and I was kicking myself as there was no bread or milk and it meant I had to go in another shop! I still forgot something I had wanted and actually needed and somehow forgot milk but just having to do without til I go shopping next week x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.