Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya . Never wrote on here before so I hope I’ve done it right!! Followed beggy for about 2 years! Loved her to start with now I can’t stand her . I watch her stories and just cringe!! Well i searched for her today on insta and she’s blocked me !!! ( i wasn’t blocked yesterday) I followed that fake Evans family page so she must be checking . 😂😂 high five to whoever did that page. It’s hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hiya . Never wrote on here before so I hope I’ve done it right!! Followed beggy for about 2 years! Loved her to start with now I can’t stand her . I watch her stories and just cringe!! Well i searched for her today on insta and she’s blocked me !!! ( i wasn’t blocked yesterday) I followed that fake Evans family page so she must be checking . 😂😂 high five to whoever did that page. It’s hilarious!!
The fake Evans page is hilarious. She definitely monitors who is following it and she checks tattle too 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Oh If you've not seen the latest post on the fake Evans account then head over and give yourself a laugh. It's hilarious and has made me howl today. Genius whoever does it!

Reactions: 7
School girl error, don’t follow the Fake Evans page.
She watches it like a hawk 👀
Thankfully the wonderful creator has left it a public page.
Just a thought, as the is creator from here, can that genius block Beggy & Baby Brooke’s account so she can’t see it? 😂 I know she’ll have a second account but it’ll piss her off the one she spends her life on is blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She must be fuming over that account and tattle and the face she can’t say anything 😂
She doesn’t want her sheep to wake up and realise what a prized twit she is!

Reactions: 9
School girl error, don’t follow the Fake Evans page.
She watches it like a hawk 👀
Thankfully the wonderful creator has left it a public page.
Just a thought, as the is creator from here, can that genius block Beggy & Baby Brooke’s account so she can’t see it? 😂 I know she’ll have a second account but it’ll piss her off the one she spends her life on is blocked.
Oh thank you for mentioning it’s now public again. I’m off to make a brew then to have a giggle of the posts I’ve been missing on there🤣

Reactions: 8
Does she think she is the first person to put fruit in her coleslaw and salad 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m laughing, she realised she had a pair of knickers in her hand, gave them a side glance as she put them on the worktop thinking oh tit hope no one noticed 😂 You can read her like a book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.