Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake. What is she woo hoo'ing about. She looks like tefal head today why does her top lip not move. She talks with her top teeth. Poundland do nice diaries...just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since when does beggy use a diary? She only recently has since insta people have !! I get my diary’s from them off amazon I defo won’t be buying again from them now 😩😩😩
I’ve bought from Boxclever for years.... diaries, planners and food journals. But not buying from them now.

Reactions: 13
The only time you hear him laugh, is when he is with friends, or pissed. He really carnt stand his own wife can he it’s so bloody obvious.......they are a disgrace of a family. She whoops for the camara and he is laughing with his mates on a play station. Nit a ounce of gratitude between them. Horrid family. I have never wished harm on any one. But I would love for her insta “fame” to come crashing around her ears.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who the f**k wakes up in the morning and thinks “ ooh I must tell Instagram I’m staying in bed”? This woman needs serious help! Does she seriously think that this crap is Insta-worthy?

Reactions: 11
Really are eye lashes an essential item! Not like she’s going to be going out anywhere 🙄

Reactions: 6
As if Brooke gets dressed up and takes a handbag with her to walk the dog.
She won't be self isolating, that's the second day she's dressed up and posted pics.
She'll be the kind to do what the duck she wants and stuff everyone else...a bit like her mother!!!

And she's added a swipe up for the outfit! #bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.