Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many films can one watch in a day? Why does Brooke need a colouring in station? Why are they are in separate rooms constantly? So many questions 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve never once seen Jaysun in the shed...nor Brookkke come to think of it 🤔 they really have built it to be rid of her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fecking great. Dawn thinks shes ill with corona and becky was down there the other day ignoring distancing advice and drinking tea. Numptys

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No room left in the house so she’s moved into the garden with all her gifted tit. I wonder if someone will gift Brooky a swing set. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Becky and Jason have one of those together but separated relationships. I’ve known couples like this. They live separate lives but still live in the same house for financial reasons - it’s just for convenience really. They don’t spend quality time together and only spend any time in each other’s company when there are other people there. The only time they spend together is a week is Veygusss once every two years. What they’ve got isn’t marriage at all. They’re more to be pitied.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Good. Morning. And. I. Hope. Your. All. Well. Why does she say it like that?
🤣🤣🤣 I totally read that in her voice 🤣🤣🤣

Why does she called it “The Cedar House” it sounds like a Dickensian novel 🤣
And, isn’t it the name of the company who built her shed? You wouldn’t say “I’m just going to switch the Hotpoint on and eat some Kellogg’s” so why does she refer to the brand???
stupid tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh duck, Brooks unsupervised in the kitchen. God help the Cedar house!!! Hope it’s fire proof🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brookeys baking cakes ....

Thanks for the info beggy we really couldn’t wait to hear what she’s up to. You better go and supervise her putting the oven on and Make sure she is being safe in the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Beggy prob won’t even eat a cake or she will just have a bit of the sponge and that’s it 🤣🤣🤣 can’t wait to see what Brooke colours in today once mummy has set up the colouring station and got her drink ready in her sippy cup 🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who keeps mixing less than 2 metres from her elderly parents. 🙄
And has the brat still!

She’s still there.
What’s it called please?

Beggy prob won’t even eat a cake or she will just have a bit of the sponge and that’s it 🤣🤣🤣 can’t wait to see what Brooke colours in today once mummy has set up the colouring station and got her drink ready in her sippy cup 🤣😘
She,ll lick the bowl and be full up for a week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Erm Jason’s gone to work... erm, yeah, erm BrooKKKe is in bed....erm, hope the paintbrushes come today....erm,so,yeah, right, guna make a cuppa t....erm, see you inabit
I’ve had my cuppa t.... erm, yeah sounds like Brookkke’s up...erm

bleeping cow annoys me so much 😡

and what’s with the hand round the back of her head constantly pushing her hair forward then back again, and pushing the side bit to the side but not actually doing anything with it, Beggy, if you’re going to tuck it behind your ear then bleeping tuck it!!! 😖
I’ve noticed although she doesn’t like her hair hanging in her face and will move it back every few seconds....she won’t completely tuck it all behind her ears because she doesn’t like showing her ears

Reactions: 3
What is it with this beggy family, they got the same untanned line on their forehead.
Screenshot_20200326-131756_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The pair of them think there gods gift
What’s the bet this new metal shed she got she begged for. I would be embarrassed to accept as much as she does considering everything going on but noooooooooo Becky don’t give a tit. And she should be staying in and not even going out considering her best mate showed 2 symptoms of the virus and she was there the other day .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.